Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When was the last time we properly beat another team to a signing - was it Ba? Or even as far back as Ben Arfa?

Who was our last signing? Anita?

Him.

Did we have any real competition for him though? Anita, Bigi, Debuchy, Cisse, Cabaye didnt descend into bidding wars, which suits us well.

"Yes, it is true that Sunderland did want me but I chose Newcastle because they really wanted me, they kept on asking for me and that gave me satisfaction too."

Ok, you could argue that that's stretching 'significant' a bit. :lol:

I think we have to fight off a certain amount of competition for any player, and we probably loose out on most of our targets. But then we are at least going for a pretty decent caliber of player these days.

We probably moved on from this guy ages ago.

Who knows really?

Exactly

Aye, unless there's a player holding an NUFC shirt or an official club statement it's hardly worth thinking about what we're up to nowadays.

Very little, if anything, is given to the press so they just throw names around and speculate on progress or lack of it to fill up a few inches.

Guest Roger Kint

We've tapped him up!

Show me a transfer these days where someone hasn't been tapped up.

Could be the first one involving 'Arry where he wasnt at it though :lol: