Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Great scoreline, but perhaps more importantly it's great to read the comments about how well we've played. Wonder if Pardew has just asked them to go out and try to express themselves today instead of being too clever about containing them etc. Either way: :clap:

Don't you dare turning on the telly :lol:

I don't plan to. :indi:

Bigirimana has been excellent as the 'spare man' in midfield who can switch the ball round into space. Marveaux looks class anarl.

Best first half performance I've seen from us in bloody ages, I just hope Pardew doesn't have us rooted in our own box for the next 45 or we'll lose.

Great scoreline, but perhaps more importantly it's great to read the comments about how well we've played. Wonder if Pardew has just asked them to go out and try to express themselves today instead of being too clever about containing them etc. Either way: :clap:

Don't you dare turning on the telly :lol:

I don't plan to. :indi:

I'd be tempted, like. This performance ranks alongside some of the best from last season.

Hell of a team-talk in both dressing rooms coming up. Hope we don't blow it because we're totally worthy of our lead so far.

The performance and the movement stinks of a team meeting.

Guest palnese

Claus Lundekvam in the Norwegian studio just as they went to the break "I was going to say something, you fucking idiot" :lol: :lol:

Not very Christmassy from a man called Claus

black kid gif

From the last fifteen minutes I saw we looked great. Playing without pressure, that's how it looks. More of the same in the second half please, there'll be gaps all over when Man Utd start to throw bodies forward.