Man United 4 - 3 Newcastle United - 26/12/12 - post-match sobfest from page 50

Dave

Imagine you were in a bar and you heard two blokes have that conversation??

A Newcastle fan and an Irishman walk into a bar...

And get their conversation deleted by the barman for talking about fucking lemons?

Punchline needs work IMO.

Keep it civilised please folks, if you want to slag each other off personally then use the private message function.

Slagging my mother however?

That was a joke ffs.

Tiniest, tiniest little bit of stick I gave and I got crucified.

What do you expect though? Most of us are tense as fuck after that, and most of our anger is directed at Sir Alex and Man Utd fans. Won't take much to make someone angry.

Guest bimpy474

Keep it civilised please folks, if you want to slag each other off personally then use the private message function.

That was a joke ffs.

It looks like your gloating without saying, hahaha.

Just give a couole of hours and everyone will have calmed down,

Watch your letterbox..... :whistle:

That was a joke ffs.

Howay, bit racist

Imagine you were in a bar and you heard two blokes have that conversation??

A Newcastle fan and an Irishman walk into a bar...

And get their conversation deleted by the barman for talking about f***ing lemons?

Punchline needs work IMO.

For sure aye. I'm working on it.

Guest bimpy474

That was a joke ffs.

Howay, bit racist

My letterbox is black i'll have you know.

Guest alijmitchell

There's absolutely no chance of an English CL winner this season like. I'd put Man U about 10th favourite.

Real will probably put about 7 past us over two legs. We're capable of doing the same to them mind. Barca will bum us eventually no matter how far we get.

Barca?  Why they're my team,like. Always been a fan, loved Fawlty Towers especially Manuel. Remember watching an old European match as a kid...even though I had a black and white telly, I was totally transfixed by Barcelona's strip...suppose I'm lucky really I wasn't watching Crystal Palace.

Convinced you were conceived by your Dad f***ing a lemon. Bitter doesn't even half describe your feelings.

He's got a point though. Like you'd know the first f***ing thing about how this sort of thing feels.

Shouldn't this be a ban?

Guest bimpy474

I might nob Mrs Bimpy, all the wobbling might cheer me up.

At least you're still here to cheer us up you maniac!  :cheesy:

:lol:

Well i'm just happy that we could play so well but let Man Utd win, just so SSN and MOTD can praise their courage and fight.

Privileged in fact.

Guest neesy111

People do need to get a grip but ill say this Manchester U as a club are abhorrent and their fans are the most spiteful twats in the game.  I'd seriously would like to see their reactions if they finished outside the top 4 even once.

I'm all for fans of other teams making our forum better in it's terms of debate etc...but everyone knows at least 5 Manchester United fans, they're like dog shit, fucking everywhere. So this forum doesn't benefit, in my opinion, in any way, shape or form from having a Manchester United "supporter" on here, certainly not one who has zero connection to the club itself.

All of the other "away" fans such as brummie, KD, groo and zolton, don't actually post on here when we play their teams, and whether we win, lose or draw, healthy AND RESPECTFUL debate always follows.

Today we've had nothing but patronising gloating from the "supporter" of today's opponents.