2 fullbacks that can defend.

A CB.

A winger.

No Tiote.

One poor game from Santon and we need two new fullbacks :lol:

Incredible

Man City at home.

Guest neesy111

How about this time in our relegation fight we all stick together and get behind the team and staff. They aren't just simply overpaid wankers not putting the effort in this time.

Like being together on an internet forum helps.

Get a GRIP man.

How about this time in our relegation fight we all stick together and get behind the team and staff. They aren't just simply overpaid wankers not putting the effort in this time.

At the games our support recently has been good all things considered.

At the games our support recently has been good all things considered.

I agree. Against QPR the fans helped push the team over the line.

Get a GRIP man.

Not on here, at the ground you fucking dickwad.

Guest neesy111

Get a GRIP man.

Not on here, at the ground you fucking dickwad.

The support has generally been fine, it was in the relegation season all things considered (apart from the Hull game).

Guest Eggenberger

Get a GRIP man.

:lol:

Get a GRIP man.

Not on here, at the ground you f***ing dickwad.

The support has generally been fine, it was in the relegation season all things considered (apart from the Hull game).

I guess we have varying opinions on support then.

What should happen?

No Newcastle fan should set foot in St James' Park until Ashley no longer runs the club.

What will happen?

Fans will turn out in their tens of thousands, pour money into his pockets and periodically buy into the bullshit they are fed.

What should happen?

No Newcastle fan should set foot in St James' Park until Ashley no longer runs the club.

What will happen?

Fans will turn out in their tens of thousands, pour money into his pockets and periodically buy into the bullshit they are fed.

Fucking hell....

2 fullbacks that can defend.

A CB.

A winger.

No Tiote.

One poor game from Santon and we need two new fullbacks :lol:

Incredible

It's not just one game though. Teams draw him forward because they know once he loses it (which he usually does) he doesn't get back and we're exposed.

He's been poor for 6 weeks now, not just today.

The logical answer - create utter turmoil off the pitch to spur on the slump on the pitch. It worked well last time. The one sure fire way to pull us into the relegation zone. 

I'd take relegation as a means to an end of getting owners who have a sincere ambition for this club to win trophies.

The logical answer - create utter turmoil off the pitch to spur on the slump on the pitch. It worked well last time. The one sure fire way to pull us into the relegation zone. 

I'd take relegation as a means to an end of getting owners who have a sincere ambition for this club to win trophies.

You mean hoping some rich multi billionaire takes over and makes us the next Man City. Because that is the only way the club will win trophies in the short term. The club is being run to its current means in a way that will set us up well in the future. Could it be run better, sure they are making mistakes, but they are hardly doing a horrible job as far as I am concerned.

I understand that people can't cope with rationalizing transfer strategy and bargaining power due to the Shepherd hang over. However the first speed bump we hit with Pardew and the Manager and Board should be burned at the stake. Ironically it is coinciding with the some of the best attacking football we have seen under Pardew, with 7 key players missing. Far from panic stations yet, but yes I will be concerned if we dont get two/three solid players in, no point hyperventilating until then though. If we continue to play as we have done attacking wise we will pick up points against the teams not in the top 5. 

What shouldhappen: Ashley will make a final investment and buy two new defenders to see us over the line and safe so to protect the sell on value of the club. In the summer Ashley will try his hardest to sell the club, be realistic for what he can get price-wise and pass it on.

The new owner will sack Pardew, bring in a competent manager who believes in playing slick, attacking football on the deck. St. James' Park will be sterilised of all Sports Direct signage from top to bottom. The squad will be heavily invested in and we'll rebuild and become a real force next season.

What will happen: None of the above. The complete opposite, in fact.

Didn't say anything about actually winning trophies, let alone in the short term. Only the intention to actually try to get us there.

They are doing a horrible job. Having three centre-backs for longer than I care to quantify isn't making a mistake. "Upgrading" Hughton with Pardew isn't a mistake. Remedying these is not, and has not been, 'beyond our means'.

This is not accidental, or a bump in the road. It's reneging on the implied consideration the club pledges to deliver when monies are paid by fans to buy season tickets. Elliotman said it well in another thread - the fans are being treated like mugs.

It's extreme, I know, but as fans - this is the only power we have - to vote with our feet (or more saliently, our money). The current paths leads to the further contortion of our club into the ugly, corporate world that is modern football. Just my two cents, I know few (if any!) will agree. I respect those that continue to go, but I'd personally feel taken advantage of, if I poured any more money into the club that doesn't share the ambitions of its stakeholders.