Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Er, if it's supposed to be the Northumbria Coach Lane Campus 3G pitch (i.e. where we played the Norwegian supporters) then that's not the pitch.

If it's at the Newcastle Uni Coach Lane site, then you've marked the astroturf pitch, the 3G pitch (where the reds won 3-1) is underneath.

:thup:

You didn't message me god damnit :lol:

Cant wait. I'm staying at yorkie's for two days so if anyone is around on the Saturday too I'll be about.

Hope everyone's coming out after the game :D despite it being a sunday now.

I'm in.

Er, if it's supposed to be the Northumbria Coach Lane Campus 3G pitch (i.e. where we played the Norwegian supporters) then that's not the pitch.

If it's at the Newcastle Uni Coach Lane site, then you've marked the astroturf pitch, the 3G pitch (where the reds won 3-1) is underneath.

:thup:

I just marked the general area, not the specific pitch. I think we can all agree that the map is a giant cock-up, I'm going to delete it. :lol:

As far as I can see/remember - there's an astroturf pitch with hockey lines on it, and a dark green 3G pitch with football lines on it. On the picture, it's the dark green pitch is it not? IE, the one where we played the third Red/Blue match which finished 3-1. (which was my first appearance)

Either way - it's all on that site, isn't it? There'll be someone there to point us in the right direction.