Reds 2-5 Blues - 10/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 35

Yorkie

Yorkie you power-mad loon. :lol: I put myself as a CM on the OP but you've deleted it. :huff:

An unfit CM but a CM regardless. I'll be like Tom Huddlestone on this day. Spraying the passes about, ambitious 30 yard efforts... then I'll turn the Xbox off and get onto the pitch.

Do we have to have a ref btw? Not that I intend on ending anyone's career, but I'm pretty sure we'll know ourselves if a foul's a foul.

Can we make an ambitious move for Martin Atkinson?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yorkie you power-mad loon. :lol: I put myself as a CM on the OP but you've deleted it. :huff:

An unfit CM but a CM regardless. I'll be like Tom Huddlestone on this day. Spraying the passes about, ambitious 30 yard efforts... then I'll turn the Xbox off and get onto the pitch.

Yorkie is a right little Pardew like. Plays people all over the shop. YOU WILL FIT INTO HIS FORMATION AND LIKE IT.

Ah sorry mate, i thought Disco had put it in, along with a few others - so i just deleted them in case anyone had any different preferences.

He's not booked but the referee is basically sorted.

Hmmnah, but he is picky on certain things. Namely foul throws.

I just need to retrieve his number off someone then i'll get him booked. He's always been extremely reliable.

I'll look into the venue tomorrow.

Won't be able to make it unfortunately as my son will be in the world by then or ill be on standby for his overdue arrival. For anyone having doubts though, I played in the second Red v Blue match and theyre a real canny bunch of lads. Highly recommend it.