Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hydeous

Don't think you can link videos on the forum. You should probably edit that.

Saw a video of him younger. Was the size of Anita, but great feet. Glad that he's retained the skill even though he's a lot bigger now. Really looks a little like Yaya.

Hope he signs, given that people are already talking like he's ours :lol: imagine the meltdown

His (former) club have confirmed it on their website, and there is a leaving interview with him on their TV channel in which he confirms he is looking forward to playing for us and says we are a great club. I'd say it's pretty much a done deal.

Hope he signs, given that people are already talking like he's ours :lol: imagine the meltdown

His (former) club have confirmed it on their website, and there is a leaving interview with him on their TV channel in which he confirms he is looking forward to playing for us and says we are a great club. I'd say it's pretty much a done deal.

Debuchy said he was looking forward to see Remy in training the next morning.

@harrysanderson7: Mo mo mo it's magic! You know! You'll never get passed sissoko! #nufc

Sheffield Wednesday fans sing this for Semedo, sounds class when it's in full swing.

Liverpool sang it originally I think about Mo Sissoko.

To the tune of No Limits:

Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo

Mo Mo Mo Mo

Mo Mo

Mo Sissoko

Simple but effective

@harrysanderson7: Mo mo mo it's magic! You know! You'll never get passed sissoko! #nufc

Sheffield Wednesday fans sing this for Semedo, sounds class when it's in full swing.

Liverpool sang it originally I think about Mo Sissoko.

To the tune of No Limits:

Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo Mo

Mo Mo Mo Mo

Mo Mo

Mo Sissoko

Simple but effective

Very good, let's do it.

Moussa Sissoko - The French Yaya Toure on a popular video sharing website. I was seriously impressed, the man plays like a terminator! Debuchy will have to be the T1000 and Sissoko the Series 800.

Yes please.

Some athleticism this boy has.

Is Sissoko in Newcastle?

Culkin has said he think he's here now having a medical with it being announced later today hopefully

Thanks for info.

The interviewer from Toulouse TV also referred to him having to catch a flight to Newcastle, and that was yesterday evening, so I think he's here aye.

Is Sissoko in Newcastle?

Culkin has said he think he's here now having a medical with it being announced later today hopefully

Thanks for info.

Or rather he said he "is" here not "thinks" he's here. I think I read somewhere that he was flying in last night too.

Is Sissoko in Newcastle?

Thanks for info.

Or rather he said he "is" here not "thinks" he's here. I think I read somewhere that he was flying in last night too.

@CaulkinTheTimes: @geordieteacher he's here today for medical, so hopefully later. That's the plan anyway.