Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://i.imgur.com/6EwaiNR.gif

f***ing hell. That GIF looks like a grown man punching a baby in the face. How the f*** is that 'funny' :kasper:

How is that NOT funny?  :lol:

:lol:

Im guessing it's not actual footage.

"I'm guessing it's not actual footage."

Erm...what makes you so fucking sure? Sorry but that just crosses a line for me taste wise. 

I don't know like. I'd like to say I disapproved of 'arry being punched in the face as an infant but hand on heart I wouldn't mean it.

Guest chicken little

personally speaking, whenever i punch a baby in the face, i always ensure to get professional-quality hd footage of the event.

Alright GM, you've had your fun.

Sorry, but I just went straight to the latest post in this thread, saw that GIF and was just staring at that picture in disbelief. Genuinely. Been a long day and just trying to catch up with the news about signings so the banter in this thread genuinely makes no sense iof you skip straight to that post like I did.

Still, if it's from a movie, then I guess by definition, it's absolutely fucking hilarious...

Apols for being a banter-killer. Back to work you all go. Nothing to see here....

Alright GM, you've had your fun.

Sorry, but I just went straight to the latest post in this thread, saw that GIF and was just staring at that picture in disbelief. Genuinely. Been a long day and just trying to catch up with the news about signings so the banter in this thread genuinely makes no sense iof you skip straight to that post like I did.

Still, if it's from a movie, then I guess by definition, it's absolutely fucking hilarious...

Apols for being a banter-killer. Back to work you all go. Nothing to see here....

http://content6.flixster.com/question/49/20/64/4920640_std.jpg

Problem with banter?

:lol:

If that was genuine outrage or not I've still got no idea. Either way it was excellent.

I was that outraged I PM'd Dave to check but went straight to post something before he had replied. Yes, before Dave replied.

Just throw this thread away and start again tbh

http://i.minus.com/i6od2cJBs5hIs.gif

No no! Don't. It can be good again. All that needs to happen is for me to fuck off out of here. Seriously, imagine I never posted in here at all and maybe someone can post a GIF from a 1980s video nasty for laughs :thup:

BTW, I hope no raccoons were hurt in the making of that GIF.