Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Our second most important player after Krul. Not saying a lot though with the state of the players at the club at the moment.

Krul is fucking shit.

Krul has become shit. Sissoko has become shit.

Janmaat will become shit if he stays. Perez will become shit if he stays.

He's definitely looked lazy to me, certainly in 2015 anyway. I'm surprised he's not more disliked on here tbh, he clearly has talent but just can't be bothered and is clearly waiting for a proper club to take him away.

A good manager and coaching set up would have him motivated.

He's definitely looked lazy to me, certainly in 2015 anyway. I'm surprised he's not more disliked on here tbh, he clearly has talent but just can't be bothered and is clearly waiting for a proper club to take him away.

A good manager and coaching set up would have him motivated.

I accept that our coaching is beyond awful, but I don't like to see it always used as an excuse for player's failings (particularly when it's only used as an excuse to defend certain players). He was "unmotivated" despite the fact we were heading towards the Championship, disgraceful for one of our more senior players and someone who's captained the team. We as fans should be furious with him!

It would be hard to be motivated being ccoated by trolls like carver and stone.  A owner who isn't arsed about football and watching colleagues being sold or moved on quickly or without getting a fair crack.

I think it's more to do with the lack of competition.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say Sissoko should be labelled a wanker, same as Gouffran. Both were visibly trying much harder when Ben Arfa was still an "option" and they were both occupying the wing positions - i.e. doing their absolute best to justify the manager's benching of Hatem. Soon as Hatem was permanently benched and out of the picture, with no competition to worry about especially with Cabella's weak displays, they put their feet up and stroll through games.

I think it's more to do with the lack of competition.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say Sissoko should be labelled a wanker, same as Gouffran. Both were visibly trying much harder when Ben Arfa was still an "option" and they were both occupying the wing positions - i.e. doing their absolute best to justify the manager's benching of Hatem. Soon as Hatem was permanently benched and out of the picture, with no competition to worry about especially with Cabella's weak displays, they put their feet up and stroll through games.

Gouffran was shit long before HBA left. Sissoko also hasn't played on the wing much this season

Newcastle United’s French midfielder Moussa Sissoko has given an extensive interview to our colleagues at RMC about Vieira rumours, his own future and José Mourinho.

On his future:

“For the moment, I am still at Newcastle and I feel good over there. There is no problem. After that, you can never be sure about what is going to happen. If I am to move, the French national team will be part of my thinking. I will make the right choice. Champions League football? All players dream of playing in this competition. I hope to participate in it one day. I am patient. I am waiting for my time.”

On the Premier League:

“I am enjoying myself in the English league. I spent some very nice years at Toulouse. When I arrived in England, I started to live something different. It is a league that suits me very well. I love everything over there. I can see myself finishing my career in England because it suits my style of play.”

On José Mourinho:

“Is he following my progress? According to what I am hearing, yes. He is one of the best managers in the world. He has won so many titles… Any player would love to be coached by this man. For the moment, I am coached by other people (John Carver). If one day I have the chance to work under his guidance, I would be very happy.”

On Patrick Vieira – Newcastle rumours:

“I heard about this yesterday. If he comes to Newcastle I would be very happy. He was a role model for me. He played in the same position as I do. He allowed me to learn faster and faster, to be the best. At the moment, the manager is still John Carver. Even if the second half of the season was difficult, he is someone who I appreciate.”

Does seem to be your standard awful modern footballer. Will be striking like his marra Cabaye in no time.

One of the club's golden geese though so will be treat like a king while those who have given the club their all are sacked two at a time. Football's minging.

At the moment, the manager is still John Carver. Even if the second half of the season was difficult, he is someone who I appreciate.”

Oh just shut up Moussa.

Does seem to be your standard awful modern footballer. Will be striking like his marra Cabaye in no time.

One of the club's golden geese though so will be treat like a king while those who have given the club their all are sacked two at a time. Football's minging.

There is no evidence for any of this :lol:

Whores himself out at any opportunity and has shown a distinct lack of interest on the pitch at times this season. Vast swathes of evidence.

Whores himself out at any opportunity and has shown a distinct lack of interest on the pitch at times this season. Vast swathes of evidence.

He said he would like to play in the champions league in the future and that he'd like to play for Mourinho. It hardly takes a rocket science to realise that someone that plays for Newcastle would want to play for Mourinho and in the champions league one day. I don't agree that he showed a lack of interest either. I think people on this forum are too quick to say that players aren't trying when they are playing poorly. He tried as hard as he always did but he has a very all or nothing style so when it doesn't work out it looks bad. If you look back at most of our games he always creates at least one decent chance in a game despite playing poorly

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 2m2 minutes ago

Moussa Sissoko to L'Équipe: "For my future, I am thinking about it. Deschamps has said that the 2015/16 season is very important..."

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m1 minute ago

Sissoko cont: "...That you need to be playing regularly. At Newcastle, I have that possibility... I will speak to my uncle, who's my agent."

Sick of this kernt