Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

this guy has to play on thursday and next week aswell, colo's form has been poor all season, i love colo to bits but u can tell his head isnt really with us anymore

:facepalm:

He's had some excellent games, but he's nowhere near as consistent as last season (or most of his career here).

I just think Taylor is bound to get injured again soon. Any long term planning that has him as the starting CB is badly flawed.

Why not just play your most in form pairing?

Colo's a good back up on his current form.

The Colo bashing is going too far now.

I just think Taylor is bound to get injured again soon. Any long term planning that has him as the starting CB is badly flawed.

He's hardly been at the races all season. Patently obvious his head wasn't right before his 'personal problems' were mentioned, and he hasn't looked much better since.

Like I said, good back up to MYM and Saylor.

I wasn't suggesting we drop Colo by the way, I think he has been a lot better than quite a few are making out. Just think it would be harsh to use the Villa game as a reason to criticise Taylor.

Hopefully with MYM it will be a case of picking the best two rather than dropping the poorest one if that makes sense.

I wasn't suggesting we drop Colo by the way, I think he has been a lot better than quite a few are making out. Just think it would be harsh to use the Villa game as a reason to criticise Taylor.

Hopefully with MYM it will be a case of picking the best two rather than dropping the poorest one if that makes sense.

:thup: definitely does.

I'm not really bothered who plays as long as they connect, Coloccini is the Captain still though, so I think it would take some Paul McShane levels of shitness for him the be dropped.

Personally I think Pardew will try and keep Mbiwa out of the Premiership side until we're out of Europe.

He's hardly been at the races all season. Patently obvious his head wasn't right before his 'personal problems' were mentioned, and he hasn't looked much better since.

Like I said, good back up to MYM and Saylor.

Colo's been playing alongside Williamson for most of this season where he's 'hardly been at the races'. How well do you think Taylor would have fared partnered to Willo?

Colo bashing has been ridiculous, he's been inconsistent but bad? come on and another thing i don't find it a coincidence the bashing comes flooding out after he asked to leave.

He's certainly not done himself any favours there, aye.

He was f***ing brilliant against Chelsea like.

He certainly hasn't been in the form of last season no doubt about it.

The Sunderland match he was great.

Whilst i don't think he should be dropped in the PL, Coloccini has been poor consistently since S'land.

Fully agree with "he hasn't been at the races" comment. I was saying he was playing poorly before the news came out that he wanted to leave and I got shouted down, people blaming Willo or simply overlooking poor mistakes by Colo etc.

Same with Cisse, a bunch of excuses/overlooking faults.