Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Think he always looks better in the fullback positions.

You can't have seen him against City on opening day then....

He does a job but that's it, should always play CB and its a joke he was ever moved from CB to begin with as he and Williamson were playing great together.

Really frustrating as he'll play there till Debuchy comes back and then go to the bench. :anguish:

Did you see the rest of the feckers on the opening day performance? harsh to judge on that overall performance.

I completely agree that ideally he should be partnering Williamson as he complements him well but I think his stand out performances have been at fullback, hes comfortable on the ball and has quick feet to get forward and back no problem.

Can't wait for Debuchy to come back mind.

Guest bimpy474

I've just seen a gif of it and it hardly even warrants a yellow card never mind a red.

He catches him fair enough but it's the triple salco into the air that makes it look worse and results in the horrible little cunt injuring himself.

Eh ? That's a clear a yellow as you'll ever see.

I dont get how that was a red.  Yes it was a cynical foul but it got when he deserved a yellow.

the follow up kick was never meant to do anything but hurt him, I don't sympathize with Nasri as he's a bell end but it should have been a red card

:thup: Definite red.

I've just seen a gif of it and it hardly even warrants a yellow card never mind a red.

He catches him fair enough but it's the triple salco into the air that makes it look worse and results in the horrible little c*** injuring himself.

:thup:

Still don't see the red, he doesn't try to hurt him, he just does everything to prevent him from keep going forward.

He deserves a ban? Will enjoy the forum when Santon Willo Saylor and Haidara start next match.

I wouldent like to see it either, but for tackles which were meant to hurt people its only fair, We scream when it happens to us why not the other way?

Fuzzy why can't you just state your point like you've done above though man? It's much clearer and less dramatic. It's no doubt a better way to state your opinion but the manner in which you throw assault into the equation it pisses people off.

Guest bimpy474

He catches him fair enough but it's the triple salco into the air that makes it look worse and results in the horrible little c*** injuring himself.

:thup:

Still don't see the red, he doesn't try to hurt him, he just does everything to prevent him from keep going forward.

Exactly how i saw it, i have to give dozens of those a weekend reffing like.

Think he always looks better in the fullback positions.

You can't have seen him against City on opening day then....

He does a job but that's it, should always play CB and its a joke he was ever moved from CB to begin with as he and Williamson were playing great together.

Really frustrating as he'll play there till Debuchy comes back and then go to the bench. :anguish:

Did you see the rest of the feckers on the opening day performance? harsh to judge on that overall performance.

I completely agree that ideally he should be partnering Williamson as he complements him well but I think his stand out performances have been at fullback, hes comfortable on the ball and has quick feet to get forward and back no problem.

Can't wait for Debuchy to come back mind.

I wouldn't say his standout performances have been at fullback.... i still think his best performances have been at CB.

None of his FB performances match games like away to Villa, home to Chelsea and away to Spurs. He does a good job there and usually plays well tbf i just don't agree that he's better there is all its like your implying he should play there permanently.

Just frustrating seeing him play at FB when he should be starting every game at CB.

Guest bimpy474

He deserves a ban? Will enjoy the forum when Santon Willo Saylor and Haidara start next match.

I wouldent like to see it either, but for tackles which were meant to hurt people its only fair, We scream when it happens to us why not the other way?

You're assuming he meant to hurt him, most of us are assuming it was to stop him advancing forward. Only MYM really knows.

But if you think that tackle was intended to hurt a player you've lost your marbles.

I don't really think he meant to intentionally hurt him either. The way I saw it was that his first tackle didn't succeed in taking him down and he threw his other leg at Nasri to get him to fall. Definatly a yellow but no more IMO

You're assuming he meant to hurt him, most of us are assuming it was to stop him advancing forward. Only MYM really knows.

But if you think that tackle was intended to hurt a player you've lost your marbles.

Your assuming it wasen't and saying ive lost my marbles for thinking it was though, as you say we dont know. To me, you dont kick someone with the force he did, where he did when the foot was planted on the floor unless intending to hurt. Nasri is still hurt but could have been alot worse. EDIT:( if he dident lift his foot when he did. )

Guest bimpy474

Your assuming it wasen't and saying ive lost my marbles for thinking it was though, as you say we dont know. To me, you dont kick someone with the force he did, where he did when the foot was planted on the floor unless intending to hurt. Nasri is still hurt but could have been alot worse. EDIT:( if he dident lift his foot when he did. )

Nasri didn't have a planted foot fwiw, it wasn't as bad as you seem to think, just in my opinion. Compare it to Haidara's tackle by McManaman, there's no comparison. The injury has made it ten times worse.

Football is about opinions though.

I know my spelling isn't the best on here (i type at the speed of light at work) but Fuzzy's use of the letter e is troubling me.

:lol: Why use an apostrophe when you can use an e?

Always do it when typing fast, I (capital) cant help it.

Just being pedantic.  :lol:

Professional foul, yellow card. As for Nasri, light a f***ing candle.

This

Aye. Not seen a replay of it yet, but from the stands it seemed clear that he just brought Nasri down to stop them breaking away. IIRC he had about three attempts at it.