Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest bimpy474

He's gonna be awesome one day, MYM. He really is grasping the pace of the league and using his reading and timing much better.

No idea why Fuzzy finds it necessary to wind people up on a match day when clearly people are so riled up. Telling Mole to grow up? Have a look at your self man.

What because i can have an unbiased opinion which you clearly dont like and feel the need to try and ridicule everything i say? Yet i have to look at myself? OK

Unbiased  :spit:

He's gonna be awesome one day, MYM. He really is grasping the pace of the league and using his reading and timing much better.

No idea why Fuzzy finds it necessary to wind people up on a match day when clearly people are so riled up. Telling Mole to grow up? Have a look at your self man.

What because i can have an unbiased opinion which you clearly dont like and feel the need to try and ridicule everything i say? Yet i have to look at myself? OK

:lol:

Your opinion doesn't add to the conversation. Do you see people defending you? So you think you're so righteous that you can post your life changing opinion that people don't give a single f*** about? Yeah look at yourself. You're on the wind up, which is pretty low form on a board when EVERYONE is pretty p*ssed. So yes look at yourself.

Clearly have no idea who you support so if you're not a Newcastle fan and you're not Neil or Brummie or VI or Leffe or Costanza or Froggy...well you know where I'm going with this.

I dont get how that was a red.  Yes it was a cynical foul but it got when he deserved a yellow.

the follow up kick was never meant to do anything but hurt him, I don't sympathize with Nasri as he's a bell end but it should have been a red card

Guest bimpy474

Your opinion doesn't add to the conversation. Do you see people defending you? So you think you're so righteous that you can post your life changing opinion that people don't give a single fuck about? Yeah look at yourself. You're on the wind up, which is pretty low form on a board when EVERYONE is pretty pissed. So yes look at yourself.

Clearly have no for what or who you support so if you're not a Newcastle fan and you're not Neil or Brummie or VI or Leffe or Costanza or Froggy...well you know where I'm going with this.

He's entitled to his opinion, wind up or not. It's just he's wrong.

I dont care if people dont defend me, and i do support Newcastle been on here for ages just changed name recently. If nasri's foot dident lift just before he got kicked it could have caused much more damage. Take off the rose tinted glasses and look at it properly. An it dosent add to the conversation? What because i have a different opinion to that of the majority therefore it is worthless and wrong?

I dont get how that was a red.  Yes it was a cynical foul but it got when he deserved a yellow.

the follow up kick was never meant to do anything but hurt him, I don't sympathize with Nasri as he's a bell end but it should have been a red card

The second kick was to bring him down as he was getting a away.  You see players doing it every week and every week it's a yellow.

Rose tinted glasses galore in here.

Nasri acted like a c*** from start to finish today and I was disgusted that some people clapped him off.

Was plenty others with the right idea booing him off.

:thup:

I dont care if people dont defend me, and i do support Newcastle been on here for ages just changed name recently. If nasri's foot dident lift just before he got kicked it could have caused much more damage. Take off the rose tinted glasses and look at it properly. An it dosent add to the conversation? What because i have a different opinion to that of the majority therefore it is worthless and wrong?

Our player never tried to assault him then so get off that footballing high horse of yours

Our player never tried to assault him then so get off that footballing high horse of yours

I never said he did, I said it could be classed as assault, which it could.

Guest bimpy474

Settle down flower, no need to take things to heart. It was just a deliberate trip in most peoples eyes, rose tinted or not. Yes cynical, not nasty, hence yellow. The injury to Nasri is unfortunate, or welcome depending on ones level of personal hatred of the spunkbucket.

Third time lucky.

Professional foul, yellow card. As for Nasri, light a f***ing candle.

This

:thup:

Fact that little dick probably did his knee makes the foul look worse than it was. Saw Yaya trying to hack down Tiote in the first half the same way and Tiote didn't even get an advantage from the poor ref.

Tackles in football games cannot be classed as assault. If they could, then players would be going to jail every few weeks

Think he always looks better in the fullback positions.

You can't have seen him against City on opening day then....

He does a job but that's it, should always play CB and its a joke he was ever moved from CB to begin with as he and Williamson were playing great together.

Really frustrating as he'll play there till Debuchy comes back and then go to the bench. :anguish:

Tackles in football games cannot be classed as assault. If they could, then players would be going to jail every few weeks

I agree, tackles cant. But if it can be proved that it wasent a tackle and clearly intened to hurt, then it could.  Too me, it looked like he inrteneded to hurt him wether he was bring him down because he got away or not. Some have different opinions and as i said in my opening post, he needs a ban not arrested.