Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

The words "But there are one or two other quality players around who we have been talking to. In the long-term we need a centre half, because Ryan Nelsen is going to be leaving us" from saggy face will be hanging over this transfer for me until its officially announced.

:lol: Somebody please put "ON SUICIDE WATCH" on the N-O banner.

Their fans are devastated to be losing him, I just hope to god they are losing him to us.

My worry is that he us to replace Colo, not that he can't do the job just that it will still leave us needing another CB, if its not to replace Colo then why wait so long to make a move for him ?

wonder why they're bothering flying him in next fucking week?  after the remy loss surely to fuck they'd have been better flying our people there, soon as the fee was agreed sort terms before any cunts get the chance to come in and do the medical in france, sign the contracts...only need to do the registration in england

but yeah deals are hard these days, so let's wait 'til tuesday to book him a flight, give sauron time to cast his gaze

This would be great, but for me it's tarnished by two things.

1) Pardew

2) Even if he's not Colo's replacement in January chances are Colo will leave in the summer and we'll be in exactly the same position.

Number 2 is the last thing to worry about. We are likey to be relegated and will be in a far worse position

This would be great, but for me it's tarnished by two things.

1) Pardew

2) Even if he's not Colo's replacement in January chances are Colo will leave in the summer and we'll be in exactly the same position.

Number 2 is the last thing to worry about. We are likey to be relegated and will be in a far worse position

See point 1.

The French press are a real issue, ok as fans its great to get the rumours of who we maybe signing but as a club it must be a right pain in the arse when you are trying to keep deals hush hush.

And LOL at the negativity in this thread

Guest ItalianMagpie

Doubt it's true but wonder if they are pushing it thru quick after what happened with Remy and with Arsenal's reported interest

You'd expect that. In this situation (which they are responsible for) and after what happened with Remy "not working on a Sunday" is just ridiculous.

Guest tunisia

this is a good player, he will need some time to adapt to the English league but it will quickly show its features. with colo and taylor it will make good defenders.

he returned when Taylor?