Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

The fuck is this? Bruce failed at the Mackems but aside from that he's done very well at every club he's been at. He's done a brilliant job at Hull especially. Like I say, of the managers who aren't two-bit spanners from lower England, Bruce would be one of the best we could get here. He could still be tempted, even under Ashley.

Did Bruce really fail at the Mackems?  Look at them now compared to when he was in charge!

Not seen much of Ajax lately, but does anyone know if De Boer is highly rated as a manager over there? Unbelievable?

Nah, not unbelievable, he's only alright

'Only alright' sounds as if he would just be Ashley's cup of tea....

Guest firetotheworks

Literally anyone. Not even kidding. Someone worse, just to get someone else again. Just not him.

Someone we can get behind with proper footballing principles is all I ask. Rosler seems to have done well considering Wigan's start, Maloney being injured and them being in three competitions; was really impressed with them against Arsenal. Doesn't make my skin crawl either which might always be a requirement now after Pardew.

At this moment in time I'd accept anyone, even Pulis in his own 18th century football world tries to win games, albeit through some horrible to watch tactics. Did I just say that? knife...veins...

Guest Walter

Why would Rudi Garcia leave Roma for us man?

We should have went for him when he left Lille, at the end of last season

Guest antz1uk

so no-one fancy mckay as i said before?  seems to be one of the more realistic available managers to me like

not a chance, if it wasn't for all of the furore at cardiff with the owner sending weird emails, he could have expected to get sacked anyway, they were awful, it just so happens they should have gone for someone that wasn't Solksaer

so no-one fancy mckay as i said before?  seems to be one of the more realistic available managers to me like

not a chance, if it wasn't for all of the furore at cardiff with the owner sending weird emails, he could have expected to get sacked anyway, they were awful, it just so happens they should have gone for someone that wasn't Solksaer

bow to your superior knowledge, they fell away but i saw them a few times at the start of the season and they played better stuff than most of the shit i've seen under pardew

bear in mind i'm mainly thinking about available managers not under contract rather than us taking a manager from another club...of the choices out there, he's far from the worst

McKay would be another instance of NUFC appointing someone who isn't the right man for the job.

isn't it universally accepted that this will not be part of the criteria when picking pardew's replacement? :lol:

i don't know enough about mckay to be in his corner, was just wondering what people didn't see in the bloke

Ronald Koeman will leave Feyenoord and wants a challenge abroad. Don't really like him as a manager, but have to admit he has exceeded expectations at Feyenoord these past few seasons (on course to qualify for CL qualifying rounds by finishing second in Eredivisie).