Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Whey, when you've replaced Mark Hughes, of course it's a great appointment. Its all about perspective ;D

:lol: Here wer gan.  Hughes did a really good job at Fulham too IIRC. :lol:

Ah right. Well if he was good 2 years ago, he must still be great now  :rolleyes:

Whey, when you've replaced Mark Hughes, of course it's a great appointment. Its all about perspective ;D

:lol: Here wer gan.  Hughes did a really good job at Fulham too IIRC. :lol:

Ah right. Well if he was good 2 years ago, he must still be great now  :rolleyes:

Black kid GIF.

I don't think you have a point in this instance though, even though I said "Black kid GIF" without bothering to find the GIF of the black kid.

Jol's done a good job everywhere he's been, I don't think a ropey month or 2 at Fulham's changed that.

Reveal these search function secrets  :lol:

It is such a piece of piss man.  Not telling you though because it's so easy I don't want to insult people's intelligence / I don't want my enemies to use it against me.

Rich:

Hard to define "realistic" in this case... you mean realistic in that Ashley would consider appointing them (known British quantity that could work within the system and would be cheap to procure) or do you mean in the sense that they would actually like to manage NUFC if given the choice? Or even all of the above?

I voted Ketsbaia myself because I know he would come here in a heartbeat, be cheap, knows the club, and has shown some skill at management. Ashley and Llambias have probably not ever heard of him though, so probably unrealistic.

I thought Hughes did a good job in Fulham, but got greedy and itching for the Villa job which proved to be a mistake.

Jol was good last season, they finished 9th on 52 points....This season they had a good start until November. then wank for months until a good spell in March and then wank again.

Consistently inconsistent. I guess the thing about him that irritates me is his love for buying older players. Karagounis, Petric, Riise, etc.

Did he buy lots of old players at Spurs?

Must admit, I'm not keen on that Jol fella. I mean yeah, he's done OK at Fulham but he's no Mark Hughes. Jol is completely shite.

I've sussed out the search function too :thup: Piece of piss

:lol: Yeah, well done, man.

The way I do it is I type the persons' name next to the asterisk and then stick a few key words into the search box above. It literally never works.

:lol: How the fuck doesn't it work you loon?

OK, I think I've worked it out.  Are you typing "Jol fucking useless trifle" into the search box?  Because if so that's an issue.

The way I do it is I type the persons' name next to the asterisk and then stick a few key words into the search box above. It literally never works.

:lol: no idea. It just seems to miss out a load of posts, only 2 show up from 2011 when I search "Jol" in Brummie and Ketsys' posts.

EDIT: I don't believe I'm typing "Jol fucking useless trifle" in like :lol: , I'll have another pop though just in case.

:lol: no idea. It just seems to miss out a load of posts, only 2 show up from 2011 when I search "Jol" in Brummie and Ketsys' posts.

EDIT: I don't believ I'm typing "Jol fucking useless trifle" in like :lol: , I'll have another pop though just in case.

OK, maybe I've been given special powers then. :lol: