Taylor Swift

Guest firetotheworks

Krul

Debuchy  MYM  Coloccini Santon

Sissoko

Cabaye        Marveaux

Ben Arfa                        Gouffran

Cisse

Educated guesses mind. Anita and Tiote are obviously options. The rest picks itself imo.

The only problem i have with that and it is a very slight problem..... is that Sissoko while he can play as a DM it would restrict his best assets it would be like City playing Yaya as a DM.

He's best as a B2B CM where he can drive the team forward, but as i said he can do it so i could see this line up against weaker teams but against the better teams i would like to see Tiote or Anita in front of the back 4 with Sissoko further forward.

I take your point, but last season the effectiveness of Yaya Toure was when he switched from CDM to CAM towards the end of matches, (to use the FIFA acronyms) rather than when he started there. I don't profess to know a huge amount about Sissoko, but I think that formation is a good starting point.

Krul

Sissoko

Cabaye        Marveaux

Cisse

Educated guesses mind. Anita and Tiote are obviously options. The rest picks itself imo.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2cfp8nb.jpg

Guest Dontooner

Krul

Anita    Sissoko      Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Gouffran

Cisse

I like to see us play more narrow football that works on opening up teams with passing and movement rather than cross and hoofing. Like Ben to play the free role since the midfield should be have enough energy to support him attacking and defending. Gouffran will be instrumental if this could all work out. The Squad is looking great.

Krul

Sissoko

Cabaye        Marveaux

Cisse

The only problem i have with that and it is a very slight problem..... is that Sissoko while he can play as a DM it would restrict his best assets it would be like City playing Yaya as a DM.

He's best as a B2B CM where he can drive the team forward, but as i said he can do it so i could see this line up against weaker teams but against the better teams i would like to see Tiote or Anita in front of the back 4 with Sissoko further forward.

I take your point, but last season the effectiveness of Yaya Toure was when he switched from CDM to CAM towards the end of matches, (to use the FIFA acronyms) rather than when he started there. I don't profess to know a huge amount about Sissoko, but I think that formation is a good starting point.

There's a difference between being next to Barry and moving behind the Striker and sitting infront of the back 4 tbf.... although i take you're point.

I see Sissoko as that workhorse guy who just never seems to tire over the course of the match. And when the opposition defense starts to wear down, Sissoko moves up and crushes them. Ala Yaya.

Not sure Sissoko is the goalscoring threat Yaya is tbh even though he is dangerous going forward, mind you Yaya wasn't before he went to City either so who knows.

if everyone is fit and on form my team would be

KRUL

DEBUCHY  MYM    COLO  SANTON

TIOTE    SISSOKO

HATEM    CABAYE    MARV

CISSE

Krul

Elliot

Harper

Santon

Haidara

Dummett

Coloccini

Yanga-Mbiwa

S. Taylor

Williamson

Debuchy

R. Taylor

Simpson

Tavernier

Jonas

Sammy Ameobi

Ferguson

Cabaye

Sissoko

Tiote

Anita

Bigirimana

Perch

Vuckic

Gosling

Abeid

Amalfitano

Obertan

Ben Arfa

Cisse

Marveaux

Gouffran

Shola Ameobi

Campbell

Ranger

Xisco

From our squad list. For me 4-3-3 with the players in bold starting.