Possible fringe players to loan out?

morla84

Challenge will be finding the right clubs and the right level for the fringe players we want to loan out. Ameobi, Ferguson, Dummett, Tavernier, Amalfitano and Abeid would probably all need to move to a Championship club for the move to be worth their while, which is challenging as their are only so many clubs who need young players on loan and 20 Premier League clubs who are looking to loan their promising youngster to them.

Hopefully a couple will get the right moves. The one who needs it more than any other is Ameobi. Seems to have pretty good raw talent but limited footballing brain which would surely improve by playing every week.

True, especially as Pardeaux has been slating them all for the past couple of months saying they are not good enough. Its stating the obvious like, but can't do much for their confidence! Its a bit of a waste of time for them to be loaned out to sit on a bench in the championship, but surely they should force their way into the team or they will never be good enough!

Streete

Dummet

Tav

Ferguson

Gosling

Abeid

Bigi

Vuckic

Amalfitano

Sameobi

Ranger

Campbell

I'd say all but Bigi. I think we could still use him here as cover.

I'd like him to build on his game time. Should we sign Sissoko then he's getting a few minutes from now till the end of the season barring any big injuries.

Couple of month loan to at least a Championship club wouldn't harm him, all experience for him. He would be last on the list mind, but CM is stacked and with quality (should the signing go through)

If they aren't done in the Jan window then they are classed as 'emergency' loans aren't they, meaning we can recall quite easily?

Hope to see quite a few go out. Always enjoy having our players in the lower leagues to look out for. Sad is it as, it means I take more interest in the results of other teams on a Saturday.