The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Slippery Sam

I will really enjoy if Spurs squander their CL spot tbh :lol:

The only things that matter to me now is our survival and the demise of Wigan, McManaman and Martinez.

Supporting Barca really must be the easy life. If you're a local Barca fan it must be like winning the lottery.

A few seasons ago we finished sixth man. SIXTH!!!!

But yeah, I'm thinking of having children just to be able to tell them I saw this lot live.

Supporting Barca really must be the easy life. If you're a local Barca fan it must be like winning the lottery.

But yeah, I'm thinking of having children just to be able to tell them I saw this lot live.

So jealous :lol:

Does it get a bit boring though? Being so good and beating every one whilst playing amazing football. Can't imagine it's really THAT good....

:okay:

Benfica's away kit is lush. They have the opportunity to extend their lead at the top to 4 points win a win here, Porto having drawn today.

im suffering more than a girl who just knew biebers concert was cancelled

So jealous :lol:

Does it get a bit boring though? Being so good and beating every one whilst playing amazing football. Can't imagine it's really THAT good....

:okay:

I always wondered this about the concept of Heaven...

...or maybe I stole it from an early-season episode of the Simpsons

Benfica's away kit is lush. They have the opportunity to extend their lead at the top to 4 points win a win here, Porto having drawn today.

im suffering more than a girl who just knew biebers concert was cancelled

:lol: You have been poor so far.

And just as I type that you come very close to scoring.