The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Not even a great corner, to be fair. That's exactly what we're missing. None of our lot could dream a header like that.

Cisse has a great leap and a top header of the ball, we just have the worst set pieces in the league.

Man, it's Sunderland who are going to get relegated.  What's wrong with you all?  :lol:

They have Stoke and Southampton at home. At this stage I'd fancy even us to win at least one of those.

newly rejuvinated Stoke and Southampton  :frantic:

Fair play to Lambert. I wish he was our manager.

Aye. Really rate him, even if he does comes across as a miserable cunt.

Said it myself too when he went there. Being a miserable cunt is part of being Scottish, you'd warm to it.

Guest bimpy474

Man, it's Sunderland who are going to get relegated.  What's wrong with you all?  :lol:

They have Stoke and Southampton at home. At this stage I'd fancy even us to win at least one of those.

Would that be the Southampton who lost 0-3 at home to W.B.A last Saturday :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Fair play to Lambert. I wish he was our manager.

Exactly.  Every game they have been on tv, it has been obvious what he was trying to do with that team.  They're still not safe, but the team play and plan is light years away from ours.

Guest Open_C

They have Stoke and Southampton at home.

Honeymoon period over, man.  They'll lose them both 0-10 :frantic:

Their goal difference is miles better, so they're effectively still a point ahead.

Means nowt when we win our next two 10-0 :memeyeah:

:okay:

We're doomed. The teams below us are all capable of winning games. I cant see us scoring a goal in the next three, let alone winning any. QPR will be a team transformed now the pressure of relegation has gone and Shola wont be scoring a late goal at their place.

Would that be the Southampton who lost 0-3 at home to W.B.A last Saturday :lol:

fine side wba

Lambert only plays so attacking because he's finally cottoned on his team can't defend for shit so to get any points they have to go after teams like they have tonight. That, and Benteke is nigh on unplayable at times.

We're doomed. The teams below us are all capable of winning games. I cant see us scoring a goal in the next three, let alone winning any. QPR will be a team transformed now the pressure of relegation has gone and Shola wont be scoring a late goal at their place.

I can see us getting a point there for some reason. Just a hunch.

Guest bimpy474

Villa are not getting relegated.

Really is down to whether Wigan can get 5 or more points.

Yup, its as simple as that. When Villa play Wigan..... its Villa all the way for me.

Aye, we need Wigan to lose their next one, that'll hit them hard imo.

Lambert only plays so attacking because he's finally cottoned on his team can't defend for shit so to get any points they have to go after teams like they have tonight. That, and Benteke is nigh on unplayable at times.

At least he's cottoned on to something. :lol:

At least he's cottoned on to something. :lol:

True.