The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Well done ITV. You totally missed it. Well done.

?

Asked Martinez to repeat his goal celebration from his playing days, cameraman missed it completely.

Guest bimpy474

The attacking play, confidence and fluidity of that Wigan display and the fact they've just won the FA Cup has got me worried. If they come out of this swinging I wouldn't put it past them to get 6 points in their last 2 games. We HAVE to beat QPR now and may need a result against Arsenal in our last game.

No, if we beat Q.P.R we are safe mate, Villa play Wigan, therefore both couldn't finish above us.

Am I the only one that thinks Hart should have saved the goal?

Aye, why was he so far off his line.

Said it before but quite fitting it went over his head. If mancini hadnt dropped the taller goalie who got them to the final thats probably not a goal.

Every single year we treat the FA Cup with utter disdain, and every single year there's daft cunts on here saying they agree with it because we'd never win it anyway.

Wigan Athletic ffs. If we fail to win tomorrow, they'll send us down.

We've been doing it for too long, I'm absolutely fed up with it.  A club like ours, with our shameful recent record in terms of winning trophies turning our noses up at winning trophies?  Nah.  Pure bollocks.  I was fucking seething when I went to Brighton in January, accepting defeat against a lower league side was such a low.

Well done CP40. You totally missed it. Well done.

?

Asked Martinez to repeat his goal celebration from his playing days, cameraman missed it completely.

:okay:

Guest bimpy474

Am I the only one that thinks Hart should have saved the goal?

Aye, why was he so far off his line.

Said it before but quite fitting it went over his head. If mancini hadnt dropped the taller goalie who got them to the final thats probably not a goal.

Oh yeah, good point.

If Wigan win the FA Cup and manage to stay up, I will do something mildly unsavory. Mark my words.

Win tomorrow and we would be 6 points ahead, with them having Arsenal and Villa still to play.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Maybe I should have said try to win :)

Maybe I should have said

If we win tomorrow we are safe anyway mate.

Please Pardew, go for it for gods sake

:pardsgrin:

That face

If Wigan win the FA Cup and manage to stay up, I will do something mildly unsavory. Mark my words.

Win tomorrow and we would be 6 points ahead, with them having Arsenal and Villa still to play.

:yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao: :yao:

Maybe I should have said try to win :)

Maybe I should have said

If we win tomorrow we are safe anyway mate.

Please Pardew, go for it for gods sake

:pardsgrin:

That face! Ha ha

Fair play to Wigan. Been a great performance and have pissed all over our manager's pathetic ramblings about fitness and injuries preventing good football and winning matches.

Just wish it was us.

Not to mention the embarrassingly easy day we gave City a few weeks ago, coming out like frightened children in awe of the bigger boys.

Well done Wigan - can't begrudge them that at all, far rather they won than a bullshit creation like Man City.

Another shit team to win the cup when we lose to championship sides though. I'd rather Chelsea/Man United/Man City won it every year if we're not gonna bother trying.

my 12 year old son- ' does that mean the seasons finished then?'

well err, no it used to be, but now they keep playing league games after the cup final , -just another shit idea tbh, the FA cup was always the final curtain on the season, and should be.

Stop crying you stupid woman, you were f***ing champions last season.

Yes, but now they've not won a trophy for half of her time supporting Man City. Tragic.

Guest bimpy474

Fair play to Wigan. Been a great performance and have pissed all over our manager's pathetic ramblings about fitness and injuries preventing good football and winning matches.

Just wish it was us.

Not to mention the embarrassingly easy day we gave City a few weeks ago, coming out like frightened children in awe of the bigger boys.

One reason, Pardew.

Just wish it was us.

:lol: Everything about this is such incredible bullshit.

Then we gotta sit down and watch the game tomorrow, KNOWING what we're going to see. :lol: I can't stand it.

The attacking play, confidence and fluidity of that Wigan display and the fact they've just won the FA Cup has got me worried. If they come out of this swinging I wouldn't put it past them to get 6 points in their last 2 games. We HAVE to beat QPR now and may need a result against Arsenal in our last game.

If we beat QPR we're safe man.

Fair play to Wigan. Been a great performance and have p*ssed all over our manager's pathetic ramblings about fitness and injuries preventing good football and winning matches.

Just wish it was us.

:lol: Everything about this is such incredible bullshit.

Then we gotta sit down and watch the game tomorrow, KNOWING what we're going to see. :lol: I can't stand it.

I have to say Wigan ARE entertaining. They look way more up for it than our lot. Our games are dull, tortuous c**p.