The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

No Nani, Valencia, Young or Cleverly - he's gone for all graft. 'Defend and hope RVP nicks a goal' looking team to me.

Valencia on the right was nailed on for me tbh as Valencia can also play as a defender so they could have doubled up on Ronaldo.

With Wellbeck, Rooney, Kagawa and RVP they look quite offensive on paper. But yeah, I sort of agree with your 'tactic'.

No Nani, Valencia, Young or Cleverly - he's gone for all graft. 'Defend and hope RVP nicks a goal' looking team to me.

Should be Cleverly instead of Kagawa then. I agree with you mind, SAF always goes for graft when playing high calibre opponents in the CL and occasionally in the league.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/161624329-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-of-manchester-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQTJ6w8u2H5ZFAMaCsH0c0DRfkv0%2FmXPrgoVXViOrOVR35WP9C4zsuNKit2jf8vgkA%3D%3D http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/161624334-head-coach-jose-mourinho-of-real-madrid-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRIMbQ5iSE6T43c%2BBnn%2FdSrhg6ZaY5%2BUZsefOWiPi6W2dX%2ByKMhUNybD7s2eS5mnpg%3D%3D

What's the crack with Casillas and Mourinho?

Casillas's injured.

They don't get on anyway.

Aye. It was all but confirmed too when Mourinho claimed he'd dropped Casillas because he believed Adan was the better 'keeper. :lol:

Casillas's injured.

Really?

Yeah, it's all over the media in Spain. I think their relationship has broke down..... badly.

You should watch EPSN press pass once in a while. ;)

Casillas's injured.

Really?

Yeah, it's all over the media in Spain. I think their relationship has broke down..... badly.

Oh, man, Dinho. It was ironic FFS.

As if I didn't knew something like that (Mourinho-related).

Casillas's injured.

Really?

My initial response was to Jordan_NUFC. So, really, there was no need for that silly "ironic" remark, was there?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Casillas's injured.

Really?

What's his shoe size?

Casillas's injured.

Really?

My initial response was to Jordan_NUFC. So, really, there was no need for that silly "ironic" remark, was there?

Sorry, fair enough. :thup:

Casillas's injured.

Really?

Sorry, fair enough. :thup:

:thup:

Whoever is 'on' Ronaldo will get booked/tire and be subbed off for someone else anyway. Phil Neville used to do that job for SAF back in the day.

Or Park in more recent times.

Rafael for tonight apparetntly

Whoever is 'on' Ronaldo will get booked/tire and be subbed off for someone else anyway. Phil Neville used to do that job for SAF back in the day.

True, but I think he had more redeeming qualities as a player in his time there. (Haven't seen much of him at QPR).

As upstanding a footballing ambassador that Phil Neville may now be, I used to really dislike him and the free ride he received in the media. He honestly used to just go out, scythe down the opponent's most creative player first half, get booked, then get hooked at half-time. No one mentioned or noticed a pattern or anything.

True, but I think he had more redeeming qualities as a player in his time there. (Haven't seen much of him at QPR).

As upstanding a footballing ambassador that Phil Neville may now be, I used to really dislike him and the free ride he received in the media. He honestly used to just go out, scythe down the opponent's most creative player first half, get booked, then get hooked at half-time. No one mentioned or noticed a pattern or anything.

Remember when he done it to Gillespie. He was never the same player after that.