The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

What the hell are you talking about, Disco?

It is well within the realms of possibility to play an absolute stinker and get an assist.  You guys are so simplistic :lol:

Stinker FFS, what drivel.

What they laughing at?

Menez's touch.

Menez is a donkey with a trick.

Urgh, Menez the bulldozer.

Lookslike you've got egg on your face trying to maintain a silly vendetta against Menez because he plays in similar positions to your faves. :dontknow:

PSG didn't particularly impress me at all, though that's perhaps more an indication of the strength of the French league than anything else. Still, Marseille will be annoyed not to get something from that, especially with the first goal being a deflection and the second being one that Ibrahimovic didn't seem to know that much about.

Guest VanBarduck

I'm amazed to see people judging menez without seeing a single full-game of him once..

i'll take menez in our team anyday

edit= he's better than ben arfa

I'm amazed to see people judging menez without seeing a single full-game of him once..

I have seen him many times mate, he's a good player i like him and i would take him. I don't think he's better than Ben Arfa tho.

Guest VanBarduck

I have seen him many times mate, he's a good player i like him and i would take him. I don't think he's better than Ben Arfa tho.

11 goals , 16 assists last year is definitely better, they bought Ibrahimovic, Lavezzi, Moura , for 95 millions so they had to play them , that's the only reason is not performing well this year