The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

What secrets is Pulis going to give away? He must be the most predictable manager around :lol:

"Right lads, got some proper ITK stuff here so keep it to yourselves. Stoke are going to use their physicality, often against the laws of the game, they are going to sit back, defend and if a goal comes then great. As said though, keep it to yourselves yeah?"

Man City are fucking pathetic. Putting aside the fact we beat them year after year and it fucks them off something rotten, they're such a dull team compared to the resources at their disposal. Delighted when I saw Gareth Barry's name in their lineup.

Ref was absolutely diabolical for both teams. Think the red card was the only thing he got right all day (mind, classy of their players to ensure Pienaar got sent off).

Chuffed to bits with the result. It doesn't forgive last week, though.

Oh, and broken record time. Shocking what happens when you don't play Neville, ey? This whole concept of having a centre midfield partnership which passes the ball well. Does not compute.

Man City are f***ing pathetic. Putting aside the fact we beat them year after year and it f***s them off something rotten, they're such a dull team compared to the resources at their disposal. Delighted when I saw Gareth Barry's name in their lineup.

Ref was absolutely diabolical for both teams. Think the red card was the only thing he got right all day (mind, classy of their players to ensure Pienaar got sent off).

Chuffed to bits with the result. It doesn't forgive last week, though.

Oh, and broken record time. Shocking what happens when you don't play Neville, ey? This whole concept of having a centre midfield partnership which passes the ball well. Does not compute.

It's bizarre, they remind me of the england squad where I can't work out what they're trying to do, are they trying to play possession football? Are they trying to go down the flanks or up the middle? It's a mystery.

Classic case of players on huge wages not giving much of a toss mind.