The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hmm I still don't like that table, really do need a win today.

At this stage we need 6 points from the remaining 9 games to ensure our survival (finishing on 39 points).  It will take a set of extremely unfortunate circumstances not to get those 6 points.  We are almost certainly safe.

Fair play to Norwich for coping with 10 men but I detest the fact they seem to be happy to just kill every game. They'll be in trouble next season.

I think their win over us a few weeks ago pretty much saved them. They were quietly, steadily getting dragged into it until then. Great first 15 or so games then they were just flat out shit for a while.

I will really enjoy if Spurs squander their CL spot tbh :lol:

They won't. 3rd best team in the league by a little distance as long as they keep Bale fit.

Nah. They're more consistent than Chelsea and Arsenal this season though. So far.

They won't. 3rd best team in the league by a little distance as long as they keep Bale fit.

Nah. They're more consistent than Chelsea and Arsenal this season though. So far.

They're much better than Arsenal, man.

They're much better than Arsenal, man.

Depends on injuries IMO. If they're both full strength (ie. Spurs have Dembele, Bale, Lennon and Arsenal have Diaby, Wilshere, Walcott and Cazorla) I think Arsenal's sophistication trumps Spurs' speedster style.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Just been to a gym in Blackburn. Bloke in there in his 50s wearing Burnley kit, giving it the big one and making a general twat of himself. Blackburn score, he grabs his mate, storms out and slams the door behind him :lol:

Was Mackemtastic.