The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Man, if Thiago had just put that one in, what a goal would have been. Boy's first touch is just out of this world.

Osasuna always scare me, though, they are such a good defensive unit on their day. Closest thing to Stoke we have. We usually turn them over at home, though.

Man, if Thiago had just put that one in, what a goal would have been. Boy's first touch is just out of this world.

Osasuna always scare me, though, they are such a good defensive unit on their day. Closest thing to Stoke we have. We usually turn them over at home, though.

Wasn't your last meeting at the Nou Camps 8-0?

Guest Slippery Sam

Luton-Millwall will be tasty.

Some of the older among us will remember Miwaw fans rioting there a fair few years ago - possibly a cup game as well iirc.

Yeah, as I said we have far more problems at El Sadar than at home. Won with in injury time this year, lost last year, drew the one before that... it's Spain's Britannia stadium.

Yeah, as I said we have far more problems at El Sadar than at home. Won with in injury time this year, lost last year, drew the one before that... it's Spain's Britannia stadium.

Ah sorry I hadn't read the part of your post where you said you normally turn them over at home. Anyway, unreal goal from Messi. Love watching Barca.

1-1 :anguish:

Man, our defence this season...

Being a Barca supporter must be the easiest thing. Even when a team get a goal back you know you'll still win.

Well, we lost last week.

But yeah, I thank my lucky stars for being born in this city and not being an Espanyol fan.