The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Portugal :lol: they always make an absolute pigs ear of every qualification but get through anyway  :laugh:

Do they like punishing themselves or something?

That's a cultural thing.

People in this country only open their eyes when everything is really REALLY f***ed up.

Happened several times in history.

Myself I am like that:

When I lost my virginity, I knew that I was going to be nervous and eventually lose my erection. I tried not to think about it.

Instead of addressing the problem, I went for it. I didn't know even how to put a condom in my dick.

So when the night came, I knew I was not prepared. I was in trouble. I was so nervous that I vomited.

Her grandma came to me and gave me a recomforting tea.

So she, disappointed, went to bed. I was alone in the bathroom spanking my dick trying him to get hard, nothing.

Eventually she had sheep in the backyard. The sheep started to have sex then. I got so horny watching that, that I ran to her room and f***ed her in the ass.

Moral of the story:

Portuguese people tend not to care about things till things get ugly.

It's funny:

Ethernet has long evolved since the 70s, but the main reason that allowed its architecture to be consistent is the fact that the OSI Layer 2 remained virtually the same!

Portugal :lol: they always make an absolute pigs ear of every qualification but get through anyway  :laugh:

Do they like punishing themselves or something?

That's a cultural thing.

People in this country only open their eyes when everything is really REALLY f***ed up.

Happened several times in history.

Myself I am like that:

When I lost my virginity, I knew that I was going to be nervous and eventually lose my erection. I tried not to think about it.

Instead of addressing the problem, I went for it. I didn't know even how to put a condom in my dick.

So when the night came, I knew I was not prepared. I was in troubled. I was so nervous that I vomited.

Her grandma came to me and gave me a recomforting tea.

So she, disappointed, went to bed. I was alone in the bathroom spanking my dick trying him to get hard, nothing.

Eventually she had sheep in the backyard. The sheep started to have sex then. I got so horny watching that, that I ran to her room and f***ed her in the ass.

Moral of the story:

Portuguese people tend not to care about things till things get ugly.

It's funny:

Ethernet has long evolved since the 70s, but the main reason that allowed its architecture to be consistent is the fact that the OSI Layer 2 remained virtually the same!

:idiot2: :lol:

Players in the qualifiers clearly don't give their best.

They don't put their best effort in every challenge. They don't put their best in virtually none.

I saw Pepe not putting his leg in several challenges intentionally.

Now in the flash interview they talk about "bad luck".