The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest VanBarduck

Any of our boys pick up any injuries tonight?

Cabaye didn't get on, Sissoko played about 25mins with no issues.

Phew.

saved for spain  match

Will their be seeding in the UEFA play-offs? Seem to remember them dropping that in at a later date last time when they realised a good team could drop out.

An all-Iberian play off would be a 'disaster' in their eyes.

Will their be seeding in the UEFA play-offs? Seem to remember them dropping that in at a later date last time when they realised a good team could drop out.

It depends, they change it as it suits them.

Argentina - Venezuela kicking off now.

Be amazed if it's not shit and also a comfortable win for Arg.

Whylike? Argies have been fine at home in qualifying

Venezuela keep are probably the best in SA at keeping it tight at the back.

if Spains in any danger of being in a play-off you can be certain there will be seeding as usual based on the random and ridiculous world rankings (norway were somehow top seeds based on ranking for the qualifier draw, how the fuck they pulled that one is beyond me) rather than oh lets say group performance which would make it acceptable to some extent but no can't risk not having the "big boys"

There will be a revolution if we don't qualify for the WC. Football's like the only thing working in this country.

Don't think we'll be able to field a first team defence against PSG with Alba's injury to add to the list.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02315/alex-song_2315056b.jpg

Whenever I saw him at Arsenal his best stuff was dinked chipped through balls to Van Persie, not his defending, puzzles me completely that transfer.

We have a defensive midfielder you might want, costs a bit, totally isn't a liability, honest...

There will be a revolution if we don't qualify for the WC. Football's like the only thing working in this country.

Don't think we'll be able to field a first team defence against PSG with Alba's injury to add to the list.

Barça better not fuck up. I'm hoping for the Levante game to be moved to the Saturday so I can go.