The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

It would be great for football if one of the German teams won it & if it was an all German final. Two well run clubs from a well run league showing you can be successful with little financial doping needed.

The longer PSG, City and Chelsea (again) with their cooked books go without is only a good thing.

It would be great for football if one of the German teams won it & if it was an all German final. Two well run clubs from a well run league showing you can be successful with little financial doping needed.

The longer PSG, City and Chelsea (again) with their cooked books go without is only a good thing.

Bayern spend a lot on transfers, yes they've got a massive fanbase, they are basically the Man Utd of Germany. Dortmund on the other hand I'm incredibly envious of.

Bayern spend a lot on transfers, yes they've got a massive fanbase, they are basically the Man Utd of Germany. Dortmund on the other hand I'm incredibly envious of.

On a related subject, it's interesting that the major European Leagues - England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain - have turned into one-horse races this year.

I think that more work needs to be done to ensure proper competition in the future - like a more even distribution of TV money, and a more robust FFP system. A forlorn hope, I know.

We were awful last night, no excuses about it. Still a half-lame Messi was enough to get us the semis but we'll need far far more than that to have a chance to lift the trophy. We have two weeks to regroup and get players back from injuries. We still have had some truly brilliant performances this season so certainly think we're not finished yet.

Alba's class, one of our standout players this season. Bit of a cunt, yeah.

We were awful last night, no excuses about it. Still a half-lame Messi was enough to get us the semis but we'll need far far more than that to have a chance to lift the trophy. We have two weeks to regroup and get players back from injuries. We still have had some truly brilliant performances this season so certainly think we're not finished yet.

Alba's class, one of our standout players this season. Bit of a cunt, yeah.

When are Puyol and/or Mascherano due back? I thought you missed either of them massively yesterday, Adriano looked every bit an attacking FB at CB.

Alba's class, one of our standout players this season. Bit of a c***, yeah.

When are Puyol and/or Mascherano due back? I thought you missed either of them massively yesterday, Adriano looked every bit an attacking FB at CB.

Mascherano has an outside chance of making the second leg, same with Puyol. Absolute no confidence in facing any of the teams in the draw with just one fit natural CB, goes without saying.

Mascherano has an outside chance of making the second leg, same with Puyol. Absolute no confidence in facing any of the teams in the draw with just one fit natural CB, goes without saying.

Would there be any chance Abidal could be risked?

Anyway on the plus side I can now go and watch Barca reserves v Levante next week since it's been moved to Saturday.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Dortmund, Bayern - honestly, each combination of those would be brilliant to watch. Can't wait for these semis but in a perfect world, it'll be a Barca vs Dortmund final :aww:

Hoping for Barca - Dortmund & Real Madrid - Bayern semi finals.

Hoping for Barca-Real semi so they foul, moan and cheat each other into oblivion. One enormous punch-up would be ace.

I'd take anything that meant Klopp got to lift the trophy tbh :lol: Saw an interview with him yesterday when he was asked about winning the whole thing and he just burst out laughing :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V12sVJNDe2I

He's class and mad :lol: His smile is great though

Would there be any chance Abidal could be risked?

Anyway on the plus side I can now go and watch Barca reserves v Levante next week since it's been moved to Saturday.

Hasn't kicked a ball in over a year and just survived a serious sickness. Can't see him getting anything other than feel good minutes.

I'd die for a Dortmund-Barça semis or final. :fwap:

If only they didn't have 20+ players out on loan...

That Transfermarkt site values the players they've got out on loan at nearly 70m  :lol:  :scared:

Only Courtois seems to have any real future with them out of the lot. De Bruyne faces plenty of competition with more established AMs in the squad (Hazard, Oscar, Mata) although the imminent departure of Lampard will help his case. Lukaku doesn't seem to be rated and they are probably looking at big name strikers.

Them Belgians.  :megusta: