The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

From what i heard on final score expected that to be a nonsense penalty but I think that was a pen

Yeah I didn't think it was that bad, however it should have been a goal kick instead of a corner right before.

Yep, linesman didn't cover himself with glory with not flagging walcott for offside earlier. Norwich's freekick for their goal wasn't a freekick either

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute cunts.

My question to you is whether these supporters will afford to go to Brazil to cause trouble or do you expect them to stay home?

From what i heard on final score expected that to be a nonsense penalty but I think that was a pen

Yeah I didn't think it was that bad, however it should have been a goal kick instead of a corner right before.

That is how i saw it, thought it was a pen but the corner leading to it wasn't one.

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute cunts.

My question to you is whether these supporters will afford to go to Brazil to cause trouble or do you expect them to stay home?

A Brazilian worried about violence in Brazil...no is the answer I'd be amazed if England fans cause bother.

Depends if The Elite Squad will be policing.

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute c***s.

A Brazilian worried about violence in Brazil...no is the answer I'd be amazed if England fans cause bother.

:thup:

No, definitely not worried about violence, I'd be more worried if I was a supporter causing trouble in Brazil as they'd probably be shot by police and normal civilians. I think it's well documented we don't get our hands dirty in Brazil, some rather just pull the trigger :lol:

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute c***s.

Depends if The Elite Squad will be policing.

BOPE man. Class. Good movies btw.

:thup:

No, definitely not worried about violence, I'd be more worried if I was a supporter causing trouble in Brazil as they'd probably be shot by police and normal civilians. I think it's well documented we don't get our hands dirty in Brazil, some rather just pull the trigger :lol:

True, if it does happen surely it'd only be Sao Paulo / Rio (and the police/army will surely be locking it down), other places are going to be a massive cock on to get too for most supporters I'd have thought.