The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute c***s.

My question to you is whether these supporters will afford to go to Brazil to cause trouble or do you expect them to stay home?

Depends if The Elite Squad will be policing.

BOPE man. Class. Good movies btw.

Outstanding movies man.

Earlier today I sat and watch a documentary on the English fans in Germany 2006 and saw all the trouble caused by English, German and Polish fans. Now I see the Millwall fans behaved like absolute c***s.

My question to you is whether these supporters will afford to go to Brazil to cause trouble or do you expect them to stay home?

A Brazilian worried about violence in Brazil...no is the answer I'd be amazed if England fans cause bother.

:thup:

No, definitely not worried about violence, I'd be more worried if I was a supporter causing trouble in Brazil as they'd probably be shot by police and normal civilians. I think it's well documented we don't get our hands dirty in Brazil, some rather just pull the trigger :lol:

True, if it does happen surely it'd only be Sao Paulo / Rio (and the police/army will be locking it down), other places are going to be a massive cock on to get too.

:lol: Salvador is an easy place to go and definitely somewhere I'd recommend anyone going there. (obviously if you guys qualify ;) ).

Reason I was asking as there was some mugs on that documentary burning Brazilian and Croatian flags and harassing girls. I'd just guess that type of attitude would only get you killed in Brazil no matter how many police/military are there.

A Brazilian worried about violence in Brazil...no is the answer I'd be amazed if England fans cause bother.

:thup:

No, definitely not worried about violence, I'd be more worried if I was a supporter causing trouble in Brazil as they'd probably be shot by police and normal civilians. I think it's well documented we don't get our hands dirty in Brazil, some rather just pull the trigger :lol:

True, if it does happen surely it'd only be Sao Paulo / Rio (and the police/army will be locking it down), other places are going to be a massive cock on to get too.

:lol: Salvador is an easy place to go and definitely somewhere I'd recommend anyone going there. (obviously if you guys qualify ;) ).

Reason I was asking as there was some mugs on that documentary burning Brazilian and Croatian flags and harassing girls. I'd just guess that type of attitude would only get you killed in Brazil no matter how many police/military are there.

That your neck of the woods?

If it's the one I remember I think that just "banter" :anguish: You're right though if anyone does act up they'll get their comeuppance but generally the closer to England a tournament is the more idiots travel but just for the drink/bother than do for the football & it's because of these idiots loads of people don't like England that much, home and away.

Didn't realise Everton have only lost 5 games. :kasper: Only the two Manchester clubs can better that with 4.

A couple of draws turned into wins and they'd be going for 3rd.

The amount of points we dropped in the first half of the season in games we completely dominated was absolutely fucking tragic. We should have CL sewn up easily.

Didn't realise Everton have only lost 5 games. :kasper: Only the two Manchester clubs can better that with 4.

A couple of draws turned into wins and they'd be going for 3rd.

Miralles fit all season they'd be higher IMO.

Is Weimann the new Ljungberg? Similar no real ability but scores goals player for me.

Harsh on Freddie tbf. Used to be an excellent player when he got to play that free role on the left/right wing.