The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

TBH I don't think he should be fired just yet. His team plays some maginficient stuff and aren't worse off than last season. If anything, the squad is terribly weak defensively with players such as Leandro Castan who three years ago was on the bench in the Swedish league and got lucky to be a team of a fantastic Corinthians side last season.

You look at their squad and Osvaldo, Totti, Lamela, DeRossi and Pjanic are the only decent players there. The rest are average players at best. They are also one game away from a Coppa Italia final against Lazio.

PSG have 48 points through 23 matches. Manchester United had 56 points through 23 matches. Manchester City had 51 points.

I won't argue that things are likely to deteriorate with PSG continuing to invest heavily and the majority of the other clubs having financial difficulties, but this season has generally been very competitive with tight races throughout every stratum of the table.

PSG have 48 points through 23 matches. Manchester United had 56 points through 23 matches. Manchester City had 51 points.

I won't argue that things are likely to deteriorate with PSG continuing to invest heavily and the majority of the other clubs having financial difficulties, but this season has generally been very competitive with tight races throughout every stratum of the table.

:thup: Was level on points with Lyon before tonight and they have to play yet and Marseille were only 3 points behind.

Long way to go yet.

TBH I don't think he should be fired just yet. His team plays some maginficient stuff and aren't worse off than last season. If anything, the squad is terribly weak defensively with players such as Leandro Castan who three years ago was on the bench in the Swedish league and got lucky to be a team of a fantastic Corinthians side last season.

You look at their squad and Osvaldo, Totti, Lamela, DeRossi and Pjanic are the only decent players there. The rest are average players at best. They are also one game away from a Coppa Italia final against Lazio.

Hold on.... Florenzi, Destro, Bradley, Stekelenburg etc etc are average? Marquinhos looks promising too. ( believe Barca have had scouts to watch him)

They have a very good selection of players and on paper better than Inter, Lazio and probably Milan and Fiorentina ( although there is a debate with those two)

They should be so much better than they are, only Napoli and Juve really are clearly better on paper but Zeman while getting them to play good football has not been good enough in terms of results.

Forgot about Destro, don't know much about Florenzi and Marquinhos is only 18 and still developing. To say Bradley and Stekelenburg aren't average is balsphemy.

I also argued that their defense is weak as shit and maybe a reason to why the team concedes so much apart from the other obvious reason..Zeman.

I like Zeman, he's a genius. He can't help his team sucks :lol: His footballing philosophy is amazing.

I tend not to argue about US players to avoid the 'defensive US fan stereotype,' but Bradley's a bit better than average. Probably the best player we've ever produced if you don't count Rossi and Subotic.

I don't think this Roma team is that good, should be finishing in the Europa League spots no problem, but it's hard to argue that Zeman is a good manager when he's only won the Serie B in his time.

Forgot about Destro, don't know much about Florenzi and Marquinhos is only 18 and still developing. To say Bradley and Stekelenburg aren't average is balsphemy.

I also argued that their defense is weak as shit and maybe a reason to why the team concedes so much apart from the other obvious reason..Zeman.

I like Zeman, he's a genius. He can't help his team sucks :lol: His footballing philosophy is amazing.

Balzaretti is a quality left back by the way. Roma's side is solid across the pitch, there is more than enough talent for them to be competing for 3rd place. Zeman's philosophy is alright if you're a Serie B side or an average Serie A side that will likely do nothing anyway. For a team that wants to do anything though he is a joke figure, a crazy old relic who should not be given such ample tools.

It's fantastic to watch as a neutral, but its complete car crash stuff for fans of the team.

I don't think Bradley is anywhere near as talented as Dempsey or Eddie Pope.

:lol:

Bradley is shit brah. Just ask Bob. :lol:

And no he isn't better than Claudio Reyna, Donovan or Alexei Lalas (coolest mofo ever) brah.

Dempsey is the most talented American player ever, Donovan the most famous, and Reyna arguably the most important. Pope is possibly the best U.S. defender we've seen. It's a shame John O'Brien's career succumbed to injuries, because he might've very well been the best American player.

I think Bradley will be a better player than Reyna when all's said and done. He's already the most important player for the national team.

And despite the quality in Roma's midfield, Bradley is getting 90 minutes consistently.