The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I know we like to slam Gerrard for being a hollywood cunt, but he's already sprayed two wonderful long passes. The bellend.

Created more chances than any other midfielder in the league. Still a very good player.

I know we like to slam Gerrard for being a hollywood cunt, but he's already sprayed two wonderful long passes. The bellend.

Best midfielder this country has produced since Gazza.

:shifty:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqk2xiXtRXesQqKvCDgRUhaE0pne_IMe5t4sorhizfsmSGw1_mqQ

It's certainly up for debate.

:shifty:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqk2xiXtRXesQqKvCDgRUhaE0pne_IMe5t4sorhizfsmSGw1_mqQ

It's certainly up for debate.

I didn't count old Scholes  as he played with Gazza. I think Eriksson majorly fucked up shifting Scholes out left to accommodate Lampard though. Scholes and Gerrard as a central 2 would've been close to the best pair in the World.

Bale would be a success at any club in the world. We're not talking about Kaka or di Maria here. We're talking about a truly great player who looks better and better all the time.

You, funny, Dude, like.

I didn't count old Scholes  as he played with Gazza. I think Eriksson majorly fucked up shifting Scholes out left to accommodate Lampard though. Scholes and Gerrard as a central 2 would've been close to the best pair in the World.

Aye it was a mistake what he done. All excellent midfielders though and I guess Eriksson just had a preference. I think it was pretty clear to everyone else than Scholes and Gerrard were the two best midfielders in England though.

I think Scholes secretly regrets not coming back for the World Cup whenever Capello asked him. I'd have liked to see him playing international football again. Not sure how much of a difference he would have made to Englands chances though.