The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Fellaini is a good player, but he'd be nowhere near good enough for a top 2-3 side in my opinion at least.

Because they wouldn't use him as a battering ram, they would be paying 25m for someone to use him in a role which won't even give 10m performances.

Which is why i think he should stay.

:thup:

Imagine him and Carroll upfront. Pardew, Fat Sam and Pulis would absolutely love that.

Bale would be a success at any club in the world. We're not talking about Kaka or di Maria here. We're talking about a truly great player who looks better and better all the time.

:lol:

Kaka carried Milan to a Champions League title on his back and was undoubtedly the best player in the world for a spell.

Bale would be a success at any club in the world. We're not talking about Kaka or di Maria here. We're talking about a truly great player who looks better and better all the time.

Kaka carried Milan to a Champions League title on his back and was undoubtedly the best player in the world for a spell.

Ronaldo is having a dry spell with good posts of late. They'll come back if we secure PL status next year.

:lol: Kaka was a truly great player and at his peak was a more complete player than Bale will ever be.

Ronaldo is having a dry spell with good posts of late. They'll come back if we secure PL status next year.

Aye. :lol: I voted him as most improved poster and now he's descended into madness again.

Aye. :lol: I voted him as most improved poster and now he's descended into madness again.

I don't know what happened. I remember when I was agreeing with everything he said, must be Mike who has taken over his account.

Tbf to Ronaldo, Bale is very underrated on here simply because he plays in England for Tottenham. Could be playing for nearly anyone, he's f***ing good.

That's not fair to Ronaldo, that is a true statement, but his statement is absolutely ridiculous. He's comparing a guy who's had very good spells to a guy who was the worlds absolute best for two years.

Actually he isn't even comparing, he's suggesting Bale is better.

Tbf to Ronaldo, Bale is very underrated on here simply because he plays in England for Tottenham. Could be playing for nearly anyone, he's f***ing good.

That's not fair to Ronaldo, that is a true statement, but his statement is absolutely ridiculous. He's comparing a guy who's had very good spells to a guy who was the worlds absolute best for two years.

Indeed. Putting Kaka and Di Maria together is a bit strange, like.

Didn't help that Heinze was hugely overrated and despite having a reputation of being a hard man was an utter tart

Heinze :lol: Such a cheat that guy. Detested the prick.

Not really, I'd rather sign the Bale of now than the Kaka of 2009-present. He's flopped at Madrid because you need to organise your side around him. The same isn't true of Bale. He'll look absolute quality whatever you tell him to do because he's physically unstoppable.