The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

City in desperate need for a deep lying creative midfielder imo, Barry and Garca just can't dictate a game ever, and the attacking players aren't able to get involved to dictate a game.

Makes me nervous there'll be interest in Cabaye

Just saw Real Madrid lost to a Cristiano Ronaldo own goal.

:sweetjesus:

:mou:

Anybody checked if David28 is alright?

:indi:

Your hero is making one of the most talented group of individuals in the world look like Stoke City at times this season.

Your hero is making one of the most talented group of individuals in the world look like Stoke City at times this season.

We don't care about the league anymore. Champions League and Cup has been alright till that point.

We don't care about the league anymore. Champions League and Cup has been alright till that point.

Cool. That's alright then.

Mourinho's stock has went down for me this season, Real have been a joke at times this season on and off the pitch.

They really have and I see your point.

Will rate him after the cups this season and nothing else, though. They lost the league in the first two months... It's always dificult for any group of players coming back after those blows.

Mourinho's stock has went down for me this season, Real have been a joke at times this season on and off the pitch.

Have to agree. Doesn't not make him a great manager suddenly but I reckon this season will hurt him - providing they don't win the Champions League.

I dunno I'm quite enjoying him trolling his own fans... :lol:

hate to actually be a fan for a club he's doing that too though  :buck2:

:anguish:

Have to agree. Doesn't not make him a great manager suddenly but I reckon this season will hurt him - providing they don't win the Champions League.

Hurt him in what way? In securing another highly compensated and prestigious position? I disagree. In the opinions of irrelevant unknowns from the internet? This is possible.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What is that bloody noise?

Shut up old man. That's the latest in musical amazement. Agger can't play unless he gets shitfaced and comes out to Techno Viking music.

Hurt him in what way? In securing another highly compensated and prestigious position? I disagree. In the opinions of irrelevant unknowns from the internet? This is possible.

Nope, because I think he's got a massive ego and seeing them fall way short will not sit well with someone who obviously takes so much pride in his work.