Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Does anyone have that pic of all the made up stories in the Italian press?

Some French journo on twitter saying he is off to Dortmund...move on.

Who.

Francois piraux

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 8m

Agreement very close between Dortmund and Saint-Etienne for Aubameyang according to last reports. The player is ok! #BVB #ASSE #NUFC

Guest taps01

Does anyone have that pic of all the made up stories in the Italian press?

Some French journo on twitter saying he is off to Dortmund...move on.

Yeah and he's citing the italian reports.... plus he's not much of a journo

Sport reporter. Formerly Sport365 et @presseocean..... that is his bio :lol:

Look i'm not saying he won't go to Dortmund but he won't go for 15m euros because we have already had that amount rejected.

Unless St Etienne feel like being charitable :lol:

Ah right okay well we will know soon enough either way.  personally i never got my hopes up on this one anyway I've resigned myself to signing Bent.

Tbh i don't expect it either but this whole report sounds like crap to me....

Not the Dortmund being interested in Aubameyang part but the whole fee involved and no french media picking on up it....

Plus i'm always skeptical when the Italian media get involved in a transfer which doesn't involve any Italian club :lol:

I don't buy the reports on twitter but at the same time I fully expect us not to sign him. It's got that feel about it. An we know that feel

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/1964/saylorfeel.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Playing for Dortmund under one of the best current managers, challenging for the title and Champions League or us with Pardew and JFK. Mmm, I wonder what he will choose.

Even without Pardew/JFK its a no brainer

@MsiDouglas 2m

Aubameyang & Ger seems to be the latest dispatch from Fra. Word of caution: lots of agents working on his behalf... http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/395870/asse-aubameyang-se-rapproche-de-dortmund/

Pierre Aubameyang Eymerick could officially commit to Dortmund in the coming hours. The attacker AS Saint-Etienne has already agreed with the finalist of the last Champions League. Both clubs are currently in discussions. No agreement has yet been reached, some details remain to be negotiated. The transfer of international Gabon would be between 13 and 15 million euros with bonuses.

Given FCB announced Gotze etc. this morning and it wouldn't be the worst move for BVB to announce something today/tomorrow as a retort.

It's not happening man, can't blame him for going to Dortmund but it's still hugely frustrating.

I know some think different but imo we are shit at transfer windows. Yes the summer we got Cabaye, Ba etc turned out well but look at all them deals - all gave the slant of opportunism and bargains.

The next summer we bring in only Anita and then we are forced to spend money in January otherwise we'll likely get relegated. Asides from Cisse we've not exactly spent serious money on a player.

This awful platitude 'looking for the best deals' is what holds us back at times and with JFK here it will only worsen. What about what's best for the team?

He was never coming here. Not in a million years. It's almost impossible to be disappointed.

:thup:

That irrational 1% that still thinks we might win something clings to any old shit though.

Guest neesy111

He was never coming here. Not in a million years. It's almost impossible to be disappointed.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

It's not happening man, can't blame him for going to Dortmund but it's still hugely frustrating.

I know some think different but imo we are shit at transfer windows. Yes the summer we got Cabaye, Ba etc turned out well but look at all them deals - all gave the slant of opportunism and bargains.

The next summer we bring in only Anita and then we are forced to spend money in January otherwise we'll likely get relegated. Asides from Cisse we've not exactly spent serious money on a player.

This awful platitude 'looking for the best deals' is what holds us back at times and with JFK here it will only worsen. What about what's best for the team?

I actually think JFK will look for players that are better for the team, rather than just looking for the best deals. Hence not signing Douglas if you want to look at that deal financially.

The only problem is he's a fucking idiot.

Do we think the club has done anything wrong if we don't get him though? Isn't it just a case of better options being available for him?

We'll never know but I will always err on the side of suspecting so, if I was him I'd not move here.

Guest Roger Kint

Do we think the club has done anything wrong if we don't get him though? Isn't it just a case of better options being available for him?

Depends if we actually did bid and why we wouldnt meet the fee considering we scouted him for 18 months and even the tealady had been out to watch him last season. If we havent actually been rejected then yes we have done wrong as we clearly could have done more. His quotes didnt suggest he was against coming here, guess we will never know though :(