Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

‘For the moment I am in contact with clubs. I have talked to people on the telephone. I am listening to everyone and respecting their offers. I insist we will take he decision with Saint Etienne and not alone.’

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/223899/article_df45f78049d4446e_1372162130_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

"I fackin told you cahnts!"

;D

I could just imagine it now, they are all in room together trying to thrash out a deal, all four of them. JFK, the French chairman, the English to French translator, and the JFK to English translator.

I could just imagine it now, they are all in room together trying to thrash out a deal, all four of them. JFK, the French chairman, the English to French translator, and the JFK to English translator.

:lol:

Class :lol:

Fuck me

Who are you and what have you done with Stifler?

it'll drag and drag man.

Nah that will be us done now, no way we are going higher than 15m. Even though i would personally if for nothing else he will replace Owen as record signing :lol:

You'd think, i'm just not putting to much stock in that article just yet and hope we can negotiate an accepted bid for him. That's probably very wishful thinking granted. The mail went with the Gignac link and nothings been said since. 

it'll drag and drag man.

Nah that will be us done now, no way we are going higher than 15m. Even though i would personally if for nothing else he will replace Owen as record signing :lol:

Sadly I reckon we signed Owen for that fee to boost Shepherd's ego. IIRC Liverpool would only go to £8m so I doubt we needed to double that.

The more that Bent link pops up, and the more the Papiss thing does as well, the more I think Bent might be a replacement for Papiss if he is adamant with this Wonga shirt thing. Rather than Bent being an alternative to Aubameyang.