Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

It's on ESPN here, very early, after a very late shift, before a very early shift.  I'm going to have to plan very precisely to get the right amount of sleep and enjoy the match.

Kick off's at 7:45 here so I'm thinking of DVRing it.  I'll be getting to bed around 4:00am after work, getting up at 8:15, watching the first half, fast-forwarding through half-time, watching the second half, showering, and leaving for work by 10.  It can be done.

It must be done.

Even trickier on the west coast man. 4:45am is fucked whether you stay up for it or get up early, as I'm more of a noon-riser usually. It's such a rare opportunity to get to watch a match on my actual tv though, so it's just a question of whether I stay up or try to get a few hours of sleep before kickoff. Luckily I have f***-all to do on Saturday so I can just zonk out after.

It's on ESPN here, very early, after a very late shift, before a very early shift.  I'm going to have to plan very precisely to get the right amount of sleep and enjoy the match.

Kick off's at 7:45 here so I'm thinking of DVRing it.  I'll be getting to bed around 4:00am after work, getting up at 8:15, watching the first half, fast-forwarding through half-time, watching the second half, showering, and leaving for work by 10.  It can be done.

It must be done.

Even trickier on the west coast man. 4:45am is fucked whether you stay up for it or get up early, as I'm more of a noon-riser usually. It's such a rare opportunity to get to watch a match on my actual tv though, so it's just a question of whether I stay up or try to get a few hours of sleep before kickoff. Luckily I have f***-all to do on Saturday so I can just zonk out after.

:thup:

Kudos on the dedication lads.

I only saw a little bit of the game but Holtby's movement looked class. Also his accent is mental, I know he has English parents (or an English parent) but for living in Jormany all his life there's very little German twang in his English accent.

Wish England could have nicked him.

Even just for all the Daily Fail reader reactions when we have him, Zaha, Sterling playing in the same team.

Norwegian newspapers got Sandro, Kaboul and Defoe out for this one, massive miss for them.

They're def out, Sandro for the season, don't expect to see the others for three weeks at least. At this rate, I don't expect to see Ade for three weeks either. Other than that, we're pretty good to go. It's the smallest injury list I think I've ever seen us have, but it is our best CB, our best DM and our leading scorer. If Ade's back I fancy us tomorrow (though we're always terrible on these early kickoffs IIRC), but if he's not, then we'll struggle.