NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

I know I have asked a similar question before, but if I have people coming to watch, whats the crack? Where do they go? is there a limit to how many can come? I've also been lead to believe its free to watch

Any info would be greatly appreciated

I'd imagine the limit was 52,000...

Starting to get some genuinely excited and nervous for this! I'm back home tomorrow and I'm wondering whether it's worth everyone meeting up beforehand for a bit crack on, or whether we are just gonna do something after in Shearer's

Not sure where will be open before 9am on a Sunday like :lol:

Starting to get some genuinely excited and nervous for this! I'm back home tomorrow and I'm wondering whether it's worth everyone meeting up beforehand for a bit crack on, or whether we are just gonna do something after in Shearer's

I'll be getting in on the coach about 6am. More than happy to meet up with anyone. There's not a lot to do in town at that time on a sunday morning.

I'll be getting in on the coach about 6am. More than happy to meet up with anyone. There's not a lot to do in town at that time on a sunday morning.

I was thinking the night before to be honest like?

Don't want to be getting on it before a big game. Di Canio will be all over you with that sort of attitude. Better off saving your efforts for after the match. It'll be a long day.

Guest neesy111

I was thinking the night before to be honest like?

So you want to be drinking the night before for playing at SJP?  When we play at 10am next day.  Good luck with that.

Guest neesy111

Sorry know its been covered but whats the away kit

Orange Away top but are we doing full kit shorts and that

Nah, shorts and socks can be whatever.  Orange Away for top, but orange shirt will do if can't afford it / get one.

Nah, shorts and socks can be whatever.  Orange Away for top, but orange shirt will do if can't afford it / get one.

Thought it was white shorts, white socks.

Yep

Guest neesy111

Yep

Ok well I haven't got white socks though.

Yep

Ok well I haven't got white socks though.

Mike Ashleys Sports Emporium, £1.50 for some Sondico ones.

Not sure about that, given that its more than likely going to be an attacker who would get fouled. Perhaps we randomly select a pen taker for each of the 3 slots.

(Not that the B&W's are going to concede a pen anyway)