NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Perfect Football weather mate, dont want it too warm when your playing...end up dead after 20 minutes.

:okay:

I prefer it to be warm, relaxes the muscles more.

By the look of you I'd say your muscles are well and truly relaxed.

BOOM!

Dear Nick,

26/05/13 – 10am

We are delighted to confirm your booking to play on the hallowed turf at St. James’ Park.  I have detailed below information relating to your game

•            Matches are 11-a-side.

•            Playing Squad maximum will be 18 players per side and rolling substitutions will be allowed.

•            Newcastle United will provide all Match Officials and footballs.

•            All players must be aged 18 or over to participate. (If you wish to include a player in your team who is under the age of 18, a separate parental / guardian liability authorisation disclaimer document must be signed. Please advise us in advance if this is required.)

•            Access to the dressing rooms will be granted 20 minutes before the match. Once changed, teams can go out to warm up before their game kicks off. (Please avoid warming up in the goal mouths.)

•            Teams need to provide their own kits/shin pads/half time refreshments. (If there is a clash of kits bibs will be provided.)

•            All players will register on arrival at the Old Milburn Players Entrance, at least 30 minutes before their kick off and MUST sign a liability disclaimer document

•            Friends and families are more than welcome to spectate and will need to enter via the 1892 Club entrance to the right of the Players entrance. Please note you are not limited to the amount of people who attend but if you are planning on bringing over 100 spectators please can you let me know.

•            Please feel free to bring your own photographer or video man to film the day.

•            Vouchers for post-match food will be issued to team members only for use in 1892 Club. (Please can you let me know if any of the players have any dietary requirements and what they may be.)

•            Families and friends may join you in the 1892 Club where food and drinks will be available for them to purchase. Food will be provided for team players including up to 18 players on each side.

•            Changing rooms must be vacated 15 minutes after the match has finished.

•            Parking is available in the decked car park first left on entering St. James’ Park from Barrack Road. Please note there is a charge to park in this car park

Please note this year’s Play on the Pitch is running from Tuesday 21st May – Saturday 1st June, so the condition of the pitch will deteriorate throughout the two weeks.

Please find below an example of timings for a 10am kick off:

MATCH  – KICK OFF 10.00 am (60 mins)

09.30    Teams arrive Old Milburn Reception

09.40    Transfer to Changing Rooms

10.00    Kick Off – First Half

10.30    Half Time

10.35    Second Half

11.05    Match finishes

11.20    Teams vacate Dressing Rooms

Transfer to 1892 Suite

11.30    Dressing Rooms are cleaned

We recommend arrival at least 30 minutes prior to kick off.

FOOD OPTIONS ON THE DAY

-              Chicken Curry

-              Chilli Con Carne

-              Long Grain Steamed Rice

-              Chips

Please note there will be an option for family and friends to have the same menu at £6.50 per person.

Should you have any further queries please contact me on (0191) 2018438 or by email at [email protected].

Kind regards

Ollie

Ollie Stapleton

Partnerships Executive

Newcastle United Football Club

St. James' Park

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 4ST

Tel:  0844 372 1892 ext. 8438

[email protected]

P  Please consider the environment before printing

Prices are exclusive of VAT

Guest neesy111

I suggest we be as quick as possible in the changing rooms, so we get a good warm-up etc before the game.

Guest neesy111

Just sleep in your kit and turn up like John Terry and you'll be fine.

Like a Full Kit Wanker?

Same here, gonna turn up in kit but with track suit over it. In changies for 20 to, warn up quarter to til 5 to, in to rally the troops then out into the tunnel.

This.  Have to come out of the tunnel as a team...quick team photo on the pitch, bang, kick off.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Terrible he says after a season's worth of professional football, as well as pretty much 2 months worth of Joe Public playing 12 hours straight.  :lol:

Tbh, I thought it was absolutely lush to play on (was it going to be anything else?) but you could definitely see it had a fair bit of wear.. and that was after 2 or 3 days?

They are having matches very regularly on it though; 2 teams were leaving as we came in, and the next teams were on ~30 mins after we'd finished our game.

Can't make it. Originally offered my spot to Rocker a good while ago but he couldn't get off work. If anyone wants a spot just PM me, would prefer to be reimbursed fully but just say what you'd be willing to dosh out for it (if anything) and you might get lucky.