NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Can't make it. Originally offered my spot to Rocker a good while ago but he couldn't get off work. If anyone wants a spot just PM me, would prefer to be reimbursed fully but just say what you'd be willing to dosh out for it (if anything) and you might get lucky.

I have someone who'd take it if bowlingcrofty can't take it straight away.

Any news from the photographer?

He is booked and paid for £30.  If we can get enough to put in for the £50 option will pay him more on the day

http://www.imagesbysw.com/sport-photography/

If you require any other options, things like a disk of images these can be added on. what I usually suggest to people who want to book for cup finals and the like is to go for package 2. Although this is more expensive at the outset, it allows you to arrange your own prints and copy a disk each for friends and other players at a later date then saves any outlay from that.

Hope that makes sense. if you have any queries just let me know

Thanks for the email and enquiry, enjoy your day at St james'. Its certainly something to enjoy

Any news from the photographer?

He is booked and paid for.  If we can get enough to put in for the £50 option will pay him more on the day

Don't mind chipping in wee bit mate...we should have plenty of shots though, as Gaz is fetching his DSLR and wor lass is going to fetch our camera and take some.

Guest bimpy474

I wear moulds whenever I play now.

Yes, good passers of the ball like ourselves do this  :snod:

Guest neesy111

I wear moulds whenever I play now.

Yes, good passers of the ball like ourselves do this  :snod:

:lol:

What does everyone reckon then? Studs or mouldies?

NSIS :lol:

Only ask because I've had to watch Jonas skate around the pitch all year like he's wearing roller skates and shouted all sorts at him for not wearing the right boots. :lol:

This time tomorrow I'll be heading getting ready to head to London for my overnight slog on the shitbus.

You cunts better be out for a big session after the game. No way am I skulking back to my hotel room at 8pm.

Guest neesy111

This time tomorrow I'll be heading getting ready to head to London for my overnight slog on the shitbus.

You cunts better be out for a big session after the game. No way am I skulking back to my hotel room at 8pm.

I'll be out on the night, but I'll be going home to get changed etc.  Remember the game finishes at 11.05am. :lol: