NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Does anyone on the away team (or a kind someone from the home team) have goalkeeper gloves? I thought I had some at home but it turns out I don't.

Yeah I've got some ill bring them.

Does anyone on the away team (or a kind someone from the home team) have goalkeeper gloves? I thought I had some at home but it turns out I don't.

Yeah I've got some ill bring them.

Brilliant. I can't wait until Sunday now. I'll be like a kid on Christmas Eve tomorrow night.

Well obviously I will have to drop my gear at my hotel. But it will be the briefest of stops. Might grab a beer in the bar there, just for good measure.

Will you bring your keeper top for people to use mate?

I believe I already answered this question. But if you missed it, yes, yes I will.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: :lol:

Never had you down as the petty type like, however, if you must be like this feel free to use the PM function.

Guest The Enforcer

My journey to Newcastle begins here. I've passed the first step in making sure I wake up from a disgustingly late night out.

I'll see you all on the other side.

Guest The Enforcer

Slight issue.

The Sports Direct on Old Kent Road doesn't have our kit. I'm going to arrive too late tonight to be able to buy it up there and I imagine I won't get time in the morning, as the shops won't be open.

Anyone able to buy the stuff for me? I'll transfer the money before you do it.

Slight issue.

The Sports Direct on Old Kent Road doesn't have our kit. I'm going to arrive too late tonight to be able to buy it up there and I imagine I won't get time in the morning, as the shops won't be open.

Anyone able to buy the stuff for me? I'll transfer the money before you do it.

What size top do you need? Gaz and Nick have XXL available.

Guest The Enforcer

Think I'll need a large. I really want to buy my own though, as I plan to frame it with my shirt from last time and photos of the games.

Would mean the world if someone could get to the shop for me.