NOFC at SJP - Black and White 2-3 Orange. Link to photos on page 30

bowlingcrofty

Guest The Enforcer

I don't remember...did we fill out what position we play in on that spreadsheet? Can we see a list? I'm bored so could put together some fancy, Football Manager style lineup.

If we haven't, everyone get your positions in (give a couple) and I'll get it done.

I can't wait, last time I did it we had a great night, be good to see some of the old faces, even though I'm just a pervert lurker on here, rather than a regular.

As people put their positions in here, i'll add them to the spreadsheet and put in here when completed.

For what it's worth, whichever game i'm not playing in, i'll go and watch the other one. Would be good if people made the effort to see the other one.

Last time we did this i spent the first half in net. I'm a pretty good keeper but I would rather have the whole game outfield this time. In my time playing there isn't a position I haven't played, I'll do a job in any spot. I'll happily play anywhere we need anyone to fill in. I guess it depends on the quality of the opposition.

Best is CB but I'm not fussed.

Guest palnese

Thinking about staying at the Hilton Hotel for this one. About £200 for the lass and me from Friday to Monday.

Is it worth it?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Thinking about staying at the Hilton Hotel for this one. About £200 for the lass and me from Friday to Monday.

Is it worth it?

No idea, never spent the night with your lass.

Guest palnese

Is it worth it?

No idea, never spent the night with your lass.

http://www.the-mainboard.com/styles/default/xenforo/eastereggs/gaddam.gif

Is it worth it?

Just stay at the albatross you suave bastard. £18 and they have a bouncer at the door, what more can you possibly want?