Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

I feel raped, and on valentines day, by a Norwegian ref. dirty dry style.  :hmm:

Its just unbelievable really, the most set back, neanderthal country of football get to send ref to referee games in Europe.

Its like Babas story about the Nigerian space program ffs  :lol:

4-4-2 with Obertan and Jonas out wide and Sissoko up front with Cisse felt like a step backwards. We looked far better when Sissoko was allowed to drop deeper, but the first half hour was a bit of a waste.

We were a bit unlucky not to score, and they were a decent, skilful side who played the ball out from defence very well. Sometimes crosses don't find their man, and decisions go against you. One of those nights.

Second disallowed goal looked like a correct decision to me, as well as the incident when Cisse played Sissoko through.

So basically, all of you are just whining because the linesman should have compensated us for one wrong decision (which was also pretty tight to call without slow-mo replay)? :lol:

Second disallowed goal looked like a correct decision to me, as well as the incident when Cisse played Sissoko through.

So basically, all of you are just whining because the linesman should have compensated us for one wrong decision (which was also pretty tight to call without slow-mo replay)? :lol:

The first wasn't tight though.

Think people are angry because we scored at least 1 who should have stood, and did not.

Sometimes a goal is quite important.

And it was not a close call at all.

Utter bollocks, he was on a different shade of grass FFS.

He's on line with him on the second. The first one is horrendous.

I shouldn't mock someone who is clearly blind, but....are you effing daft, man ???

TBF the bookings were correct. The only things these w*****s got right all night

Sissoko booking was bullshit.

Seemed to be boot against ankle, harsh, but can understand it.

It's not a tight call when the 'offside' player is in a different shade of grass ffs.

Forgot that linesmen are capable of stopping time as the pass is made to determine where the players are stood. Sorry.

I am also frustrated, but let´s not dvelve on things like the fact that Metalist were good defensively, or that the team should have shown some more urgency in the second half. Fuck the refs!