Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

I've never seen a post saying that Cisse isn't trying hard enough. I think 99% of people on here recognise that he just needs a couple of goals to get him going again. Straw man.

He scored with Everton, he scored with Villa.

He's still shit.

Last year Cissè wasn't even close to the real one, I'm starting to think this might be not too far from it.

That doesn't actually make any sense, considering he's been quality every season apart from this one. So he's FINALLY been found out to be shit?

Not seen your game, but welcome back to Europe. If there's one thing that drives me more insane than anything else in football, it's refs in UEFA competitions. Absolutely fucking scandalous, time and again.

Even aside from the two legit goals that were ruled out he had a shocker. They fell over in slow motion and he still gave them free kicks. He was so bad that I was convinced he was gonna give them a penalty for that ridiculous dive at the end. Hate to see the standard of Norwegian football if this is how the referees are there.

I've never seen a post saying that Cisse isn't trying hard enough. I think 99% of people on here recognise that he just needs a couple of goals to get him going again. Straw man.

He's still shit.

Last year Cissè wasn't even close to the real one, I'm starting to think this might be not too far from it.

Fucking hell.

Away leg? Can't see Pards risking any of the big guns with only 2 days rest going into Southampton.

Elliot/Krul

Simpson        Mbiwa            Williamson      Haiidara

Anita            Perch

Obertan                  Marveaux            Sammy/Jonas

Shola

Ultimately it has changed from a good performance to a shite performance in two raises of the flag. We could have been better but we create chances and (until the officials stepped in) scored two goals. A clean sheet was vital and could be the important factor come next Thursday. Do the same next week and we'll do well. Tonight, luck simply didn't go with us.

Performance doesn't Change, result aye.

He's still s***.

That doesn't actually make any sense, considering he's been quality every season apart from this one. So he's FINALLY been found out to be s***?

Cisse shit? Go to bed man. Unreal post to slag off one our top players and our no.9.

Away leg? Can't see Pards risking any of the big guns with only 2 days rest going into Southampton.

Elliot/Krul

Anita            Perch

Obertan                  Marveaux            Sammy/Jonas

Shola

That team will lose, just saying.

Elliot

Anita            Perch

Obertan                  Marveaux            Sammy

Shola

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

:anguish: :anguish:

:anguish:

He's still s***.

That doesn't actually make any sense, considering he's been quality every season apart from this one. So he's FINALLY been found out to be s***?

Cisse shit? Go to bed man. Unreal post to slag off one our top players and our no.9.

Is ItalianMagpie actually Italian? Maybe he just doesn't understand the language.

He's still shit.

Fucking hell.

See, there are people worse than the Scandinavians on here.

Just back in. Thought we huffed and puffed - first disallowed goal did look onside from where I was sat in the East Stand - unable to make a call on the 2nd as I was taking the bairn to the bog at the time! Thought the ref was awful - all at Metalist player had to do was fall over, and there would be a free-kick and a yellow card for our lot. I can't see us getting anything at there's next week - Pardew will play a shadow squad, because the Southampton game is simply too important.

MoM for me tonight was Sissoko.

Metalist fans were very good - colourful and lots of noise. Also seemed to be hell on in the Strawberry Corner, with a couple of smoke bombs being set off. Stewards looked like they went in with some force. Fair play to the lads at that end for making some racket throughout. :thup: Reckon there was 25000ish there tonight?

On the bus hyem now.  Absolutely s**** that.  Half-arsed and half-paced.  Absolutely no desire to win and incredibly sloppy.  We're as good as out be because we'll get turned over at their place.

The only thing I would possibly agree with in that post is that you might be on the bus.

On the bus hyem now.  Absolutely s**** that.  Half-arsed and half-paced.  Absolutely no desire to win and incredibly sloppy.  We're as good as out be because we'll get turned over at their place.

The only thing I would possibly agree with in that post is that you might be on the bus.

:lol:

Robbed is a rather apt description of that game.

How they can disallow legitimate goals is beyond me. Worst refereeing display I've seen in a long time (about 10 times worse than Dowd's display on Saturday).