Newcastle United vs Southampton - 24/02/13 @ 1.30 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

:thup:

I like the idea of a 4-5-1 set up like that, moving into more of a 4-2-4 when attacking... With all the movement between HBA, Gouffran and Sissoko it would be a defender's nightmare.

you want santon and debuchy to stay back when we are attacking ?

2-4-4 then, why shucks maybe even 2-2-6 or 2-3-5... really its all a bit ridiculous as football is such a fluid game.

Main point is: God I love our squad right now.

Aye got snow falling again, sure the club would love to call it off seeing as we had a travel to and from Ukraine and a match also no Krul. Any chance at all they can they should call this

Was just thinking about that earlier. Guess we will have to wait and see.

I remember Boro calling off a game against us about 10 years or so ago, due to snow and it turned out there wasn't even any around The Riverside! They were going through an injury crisis at the time - suspicious!

People need to stop talking about the game being off, it's not going to happen.

People also should stop fearing about Southampton.

Yes, we lost against them earlier this season but that's like comparing pre-Ferrari Lance to US-Postal Lance.

Aye got snow falling again, sure the club would love to call it off seeing as we had a travel to and from Ukraine and a match also no Krul. Any chance at all they can they should call this

One injury, come off it. :lol:

A canny important on mind you but I think the game on Thursday and all the travel could be on their minds, sure they would be happy enough to see it off.

A canny important on mind you but I think the game on Thursday and all the travel could be on their minds, sure they would be happy enough to see it off.

Couldn't disagree more.

Guest neesy111

:no:

Couldn't disagree more.

Sure you could, you usually do

We would never play again if we called a game off because of an injury :lol:

Oh aye coz that would be the reason, I did not say that I said I am sure the club would be happy to call it off.. few reasons Kruls missing and Thursday game loads of travel if they can use the weather to their advantage they would, not be the fist or last club to do it.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Blue, white and red cards underneath each seat at the East Stand #nufc #southampton #frenchday

Retweeted by mick quinn

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Don't worry is French flag not Sports Direct sign

:D

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Blue, white and red cards underneath each seat at the East Stand #nufc #southampton #frenchday

Retweeted by mick quinn

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Jesus wept.