Who should step in for Krul?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliot has never impressed me. The number of anti-Harper posts and use of hyperbole is embarassing.

He's awful man.

If by "awful" you mean better than 90% of the keepers in the Championship and better than half of the Premiership keepers then okay "awful" then. Otherwise I'd say "awful" or "slow as fuck" or "past it" were hyperbole.

As I have posted multiple of times: we have been spoiled keeper position. Most of our fans have no idea what it means to have a poor keeper or even an average keeper because we haven't had one in over a decade.

Harper would do well in the Championship or Premiership next year. And I wish him luck with his next club. The abuse on here is shameful.

I do feel sorry for harper but you have to give it to the guy he's showed amazing loyalty, he's past it now though but have soo much respect for him  :aww:

I do feel sorry for harper but you have to give it to the guy he's showed amazing loyalty, he's past it now though but have soo much respect for him  :aww:

I don't, he's sat there as 2nd keeper almost all his time with us,without any sign of ambition just picking up his wages and expecting to e promoted due to the years he's spent with us, only to find superior keepers are brought in and he stays put happy to pick up.

I don't, he's sat there as 2nd keeper almost all his time with us,without any sign of ambition just picking up his wages and expecting to e promoted due to the years he's spent with us, only to find superior keepers are brought in and he stays put happy to pick up.

Fucking well said that man!