Who should step in for Krul?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliot. Not too worried tbh, thought he's played very good from the few games he's had and even though I used to be a fan of Harper, by his performance around October time it looks like he's past it.

Glad Tim will at least be back for the mackem game though.

Elliot.

Harper is 2 appearances away from 200 though isn't he? Would be very surprised if he didn't make that milestone. Can see him playing one of the games in the OP and coming on / maybe even starting the last game of the season.

Elliott looks awful to me. Harper.

Can't remember a game his season where he's been awful. He has done well when called upon on the contrary.

With Harper, you just need to get the ball in the box and shoot hard and low.

Eliot looks dodgy to me, but Harper's thread didn't change to "Timber!" for nothing.

If HBA is available, I hope Krul missing isn't used a reason to set up more defensively. I have more faith in us playing postively and scoring than keeping it error free at the back.

If only we still had Fraiser Forster!

Forster did not get anywhere near enough of a chance before he was sold - I remember plenty on here backing Krul over him even though he hadn't had games in the first team.....

We could live to regret this....