Who should step in for Krul?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have been impressed with Elliot every time he has been called upon this season, i think he will do a lot better than people think.

This. How was his kicking/distribution? I thought It was pretty good?

I have been impressed with Elliot every time he has been called upon this season, i think he will do a lot better than people think.

It was good but it wasn't just that, his shot stopping and command of his box was very good too when ever he has played this season.

He was crap last season but i think that was mainly due to the pressure of playing for us after coming from Charlton.

He seems a lot more composed and confident this season, i have complete faith in him doing a good job.

It was good but it wasn't just that, his shot stopping and command of his box was very good too when ever he has played this season.

He was crap last season but i think that was mainly due to the pressure of playing for us after coming from Charlton.

He seems a lot more composed and confident this season, i have complete faith in him doing a good job.

Cheers. I thought the same - was actually very impressed with him and I remember being gutted for him when he got hurt as he was really coming around very well (I think a ton on here felt bad for him as he was really showing signs of improvement)