Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

Guest bimpy474

So who is playing outwide?  We know Jonas has one side,  the other is Marv or is the plank going to put sissoko outwide?

Marv's left, coming inside a lot though.

So who is playing outwide?  We know Jonas has one side,  the other is Marv or is the plank going to put sissoko outwide?

Not a post without unnecessary dig at Pardew, good job. :thup:

???

It's a 4-2-3-1, same formation we've been using for months.

I know but that that is essentially a 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 depending how you want to look at it.  We will still have two outwide.

That means Jonas is on the right,  if Marv plays on the left , santon will get raped.

Guest bimpy474

That means Jonas is on the right,  if Marv plays on the left , santon will get raped.

True, could be Jonas left and Marv right.

Which FB would you rather cover Jonas with though, i'd say Simpsons as Ola John is good down the left, pacey something Simpson isn't.

Cant see it on my iPad :(

See what?

The game.

It's not on yet.

I know, but i can't use the itv player. Just sends me to AppStore where it says that it's not available on the swedish market. Am i dumb? :(