Benfica vs. Newcastle United - 04/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

bowlingcrofty

So who is playing outwide?  We know Jonas has one side,  the other is Marv or is the plank going to put sissoko outwide?

Marv's left, coming inside a lot though.

That means Jonas is on the right,  if Marv plays on the left , santon will get raped.

True, could be Jonas left and Marv right.

Which FB would you rather cover Jonas with though, i'd say Simpsons as Ola John is good down the left, pacey something Simpson isn't.

Jonas does not need cover lol, he practically at our own half most of the time.  Ola John can switch sides so I think Marv needs to be covered by Simpson.

''"In terms of budget maybe yes, we'd be between eight and 10th. But not in quality.

"We've been in the Champions League - and Newcastle haven't been doing much of that. Even last year we eliminated Manchester United."

U mad Jesus?!

So who is playing outwide?  We know Jonas has one side,  the other is Marv or is the plank going to put sissoko outwide?

That means Jonas is on the right,  if Marv plays on the left , santon will get raped.

Which FB would you rather cover Jonas with though, i'd say Simpsons as Ola John is good down the left, pacey something Simpson isn't.

Jonas does not need cover lol, he practically at our own half most of the time.  Ola John can switch sides so I think Marv needs to be covered by Simpson.

Eh?

Guest bimpy474

Sorry mate, i meant which FB to cover with Jonas.......;)

Guest Slippery Sam

His mere presence will haunt us.

I can vividly remember my (and thousands others too, no doubt) heart sinking when he was named in the Chelsea side for the semi final. The cunt has a hex over us, make no mistake.